West Ham to get Olympic Stadium

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's definitely West Ham territory, so I'd say they had the better case.

There's no tradition of ground-sharing in this country, and the idea seems to get everyone in a flap. But it would probably be the best solution for both clubs.

The Evening Standard's been talking about nowt but this for weeks.

I'd side with West Ham, mainly because of the area of London it's in.  FWIW Spurs are arguing that athletics/football grounds don't work, and they're also committing to re-developing the Crystal Palace athletics stadium to redress the balance.

I'd side with West Ham, mainly because of the area of London it's in.  FWIW Spurs are arguing that athletics/football grounds don't work, and they're also committing to re-developing the Crystal Palace athletics stadium to redress the balance.

Supposedly proper Palace want to move to the latter now.

Although I agree with the Charlton option I really don't think that it would be feasible for them to go there considering the league that they are in and the 'Limited' fan Base that they have. I cant really see them pulling the crowds either!

Although Tottenham have got the fan-base to fill a big stadium I personally think it would be in their best interest to have a new stadium built near/where they are now. They will want to maintain their rivalry with the gooners too.

It would make sense IMO to let West Ham have i as long as they are in the premier league.

Other than that erm let Gillingham have it cos Priestfield Sucks ass.

I've heard that as well but I'd came to a point where I was embarrassed at my incredible knowledge of these events, so I cut it short.

I've heard that as well but I'd came to a point where I was embarrassed at my incredible knowledge of these events, so I cut it short.

I have to do that a lot, it annoys me to do it but I need sometimes need to maintain my faux cool persona.

I have to do that a lot, it annoys me to do it but I need sometimes need to maintain my faux cool persona.

:lol:

Fuck it, I'll carry on - Leyton Orient were kicking off when West Ham were the clear frontrunners as they said it would finish them as a club.  West Ham's idea was/is to offer very affordable Premier League football in London at a top class venue in order to fill the ground.

Btw, if you think those West Ham owners are full of shit then you want to try living in London.  They never, ever shut up.  Every day there's a new set of quotes.

If I had a choice, then it would be West Ham. However, I just hope whoever gets it pays for it though. I don't want another case like Man City who got their ground for fuck all and the tax payer had to pay for it. I'll be paying taxes for years to come for the London Olympics, all just so another part of London can have a bit of regeneration while everywhere else misses out.

The London Silly nannies could get it for all I care, so long as they fucking pay for it.

Fuck it, I'll carry on - Leyton Orient were kicking off when West Ham were the clear frontrunners as they said it would finish them as a club.  West Ham's idea was/is to offer very affordable Premier League football in London at a top class venue in order to fill the ground.

Btw, if you think those West Ham owners are full of shit then you want to try living in London.  They never, ever shut up.  Every day there's a new set of quotes.

wasn't haven't a go like :lol: just empathising. To stop myself coming across the sad knacker i am i often do this.

wasn't haven't a go like :lol: just empathising. To stop myself coming across the sad knacker i am i often do this.

:-*

Guest neesy111

West Ham.  Having Spurs in that part of London would be a disaster, keep the fuckers locked away up North London.

Dont you live in London?

Yes.

Ain't Spurs had preliminary plans accepted for a new WHL anyway? Just penny pinching on their behalf it seems.

Not penny-pinching, 200M quid-pinching. Apparently that's the cost difference between the two options.

Are you hiring the Wembley contractors for WHL like?