Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

Guest Chubby Jason

Gray doesn't really say anything, it's pretty much all Keys wittering on to himself... probably trying to impress Andy by showing him what a big 'ard bloke he is.

Mr Gray, a former Scottish international footballer, replied: ‘Can you believe that? A female linesman. Women don’t know the offside rule.’

Ah yes, it was almost inaudible on the clip. If Sky had to sack one it would be Keysie.

As much as those two are prats, those two and Tyler are pretty much the voice of Sky and have been for years. Hope nothing major comes of it because the thought of seeing more of that bloke that did GMTV and Jamie Redknapp getting a more important role would be horrible.

Guest Chubby Jason
remember this? This was just despicable from Gray I nearly put my foot through the screen when he went on like this.

Imagine if Loose Women said men can't iron though, and make sexist remarks about that - we really wouldn't give a fuck would we? We would just say it's a woman's job anyway.

The stupid bints say stuff like that everyday. This clip doesn't bother me at all like, I'm quite a fan of monkeyhands.

remember this? This was just despicable from Gray I nearly put my foot through the screen when he went on like this.

Nothing wrong with what he's saying there really, like a great majority of the time. The constant criticising of their actual aptitude as hosts/commentators I find really puzzling.

I think Redknapp is right here tbh. Despite Gray having a good point also.

Well that's fine too, at least he's presenting a case for a debate. To call him 'despicable' is a little silly. Same school of thought that is constantly accusing them of being always biased yet biased towards different teams depending on the weeks.

Tbf though, I think this biased idea comes from the fact that they are never biased towards us. At times they have come across fairly anti-Newcastle.

However, the fact we haven't been part of 'the big four' for some time means we aren't likely to be bummed. I'm of the opinion that 'the big four' are fairly well penetrated by Sky.

People will also just notice more when something is said against Nufc, and then quickly forget the good things. They used to fucking love our Keegan and Sir Bobby teams as well as players like Ferdinand, Shearer or Beardsley.

Guest GeordieAce

Wasn't it keys that got caught having a pop at a lower league side, saying something along the lines of 'Small city, small club, fuck off!'

The funny thing is...she made an offside decision in that game that was actually bang on. The commentators on BBC sounded condescending until they saw the replay.

They should be punished for it as it is bigoted but others are right about it being the other way around and men wouldn't care.

We see hypocrisy in racism, sexism and ageism all the time.

:lol:

This "men wouldn't care" argument is nonsense, by the way.

Men haven't had years of being treated as second class citizens. White, English blokes are rarely the oppressed. It's completely different.

The funny thing is...she made an offside decision in that game that was actually bang on. The commentators on BBC sounded condescending until they saw the replay.

They should be punished for it as it is bigoted but others are right about it being the other way around and men wouldn't care.

We see hypocrisy in racism, sexism and ageism all the time.

This "men wouldn't care" argument is nonsense, by the way.

Men haven't had years of being treated as second class citizens. White, English blokes are rarely the oppressed. It's completely different.

No it isn't. We live in an equal society, we should be treated equally. So please do shut up.

Women shouldnt be running the line in mens football anyway.

Well this is bollocks. If she does a better job than a bloke can do she should be there, simple as that. She certainly looked more competent yesterday than a lot of officials I've seen this season.