Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

I think Sky should take this opportunity to get rid of all their pundits.

They can put the match on 15 minutes before kick off, let the commentator and co-commentator run through the teams and just leave half time as 15 minutes of adverts.

Having 3 or 4 ex pro's on isn't essential for viewing and would be no loss at all if they never appeared. Its the match and the match alone that gets the viewers in.

Fair play to SKY.

They have taken a stand that the behaviour of two employees, who represent the company, we behaving in a manner that they feel reflects poorly on the company.

Take football out of the picture and you have two spokespeople for a company making derogatory comments about another companies employee (contractor) and being recorded doing so.  You don't think another company wouldn't consider disciplinary action given the press coverage?

Sometimes I think these pundits forget that they are at work and have obligations to their employeers.

It was a couple of blokes having a private conversation acting like school boys. I can't believe that they genuinely believed what they were saying and were simply playing a pair of fools.

If the pair of them had witnessed the f*** wits we've had running the line this year then a one legged, one eyed, colour blind, Greenham Common lesbian would be welcome. That skinny little t*** we had on Saturday didn't have a f***ing clue.

It's not a private conversation though. They had mic's on, their conversation went through to the gallery where other people can hear it. These two know that. They have worked in TV long enough. They hardly sounded like they were joking either, there was no laughing, they sounded quite venomous. You cannot say that someone cannot do the job because of their sex, it's wrong! They didn't base their

assessment of how she would do on anything other than the fact she was a woman. If they are men, they should face their punishment like men!

Sorry, they thought it was private. It did sound to me like they were simply playing at being stereotypical. It would be interesting to hear the rest of it. I completely agree that the best person should do the job whatever that job may be.

It's not funny though. That's the point.

What is'nt funny? Two blokes saying a textbook line about women & football. Your right its not spine tingly funny but it is hardly worth getting in a tiz about it. I have read K.Brady diary in The Sun a few times & she trots out stereotypical stuff about men in boardrooms, men in football (very rarely names these people though) but guess what I don't give a s*** about that either as it is good copy for the 2mins it takes to read her article. 

I mean really is a serial womaniser like Gray a sexist? He f***ing loves them. Is Keysie who is married & has a fit daughter really anti-women? I think not.

Can they come across like smug c***s? Aye.

If "Keysie" (Cuntsie more like it) had a daughter who wasn't fit would that make him anti-women?

Fact is, if any of us said the sort of thing they said at work we'd at the very least be getting a bollocking.

I said she was fit purely because I remember her being a hottie in Hollyoakes, I am sure he would love her if she was a plain jane who wears bright tops & is often seen with a flag in her hand just the same.

Absolute tosh maybe if you said something to customer who a linesman  but what are the chances of that. My office environment has light hearted banter flying round most of day & it is mixed office in the extreme left wing world of housing.

Funny how you refer to Keysie with word that repulses most women, of course you had a sie on the end.

It was a couple of blokes having a private conversation acting like school boys. I can't believe that they genuinely believed what they were saying and were simply playing a pair of fools.

If the pair of them had witnessed the fuck wits we've had running the line this year then a one legged, one eyed, colour blind, Greenham Common lesbian would be welcome. That skinny little twat we had on Saturday didn't have a fucking clue.

It's not a private conversation though. They had mic's on, their conversation went through to the gallery where other people can hear it. These two know that. They have worked in TV long enough. They hardly sounded like they were joking either, there was no laughing, they sounded quite venomous. You cannot say that someone cannot do the job because of their sex, it's wrong! They didn't base their assessment of how she would do on anything other than the fact she was a woman. If they are men, they should face their punishment like men!

Oh, so now women aren't capable of handling punishment as well as men? Sexism is wrong Blef, I thought you were better than that. :huff:

Guest firetotheworks

You wouldn't understand, I'm using a 'mobile phone', ask your great grandson to explain it. They often auto-correct incorrectly.

You wouldn't understand, I'm using a 'mobile phone', ask your great grandson to explain it. They often auto-correct incorrectly.

There's something wrong with your phone if it's auto-correcting completely incorrectly. ;)

Guest toonlass

If the pair of them had witnessed the fuck wits we've had running the line this year then a one legged, one eyed, colour blind, Greenham Common lesbian would be welcome. That skinny little twat we had on Saturday didn't have a fucking clue.

It's not a private conversation though. They had mic's on, their conversation went through to the gallery where other people can hear it. These two know that. They have worked in TV long enough. They hardly sounded like they were joking either, there was no laughing, they sounded quite venomous. You cannot say that someone cannot do the job because of their sex, it's wrong! They didn't base their assessment of how she would do on anything other than the fact she was a woman. If they are men, they should face their punishment like men!

Oh, so now women aren't capable of handling punishment as well as men? Sexism is wrong Blef, I thought you were better than that. :huff:

Woman can handle whatever is thrown at them. Just ask Catmag or Jill if you think any differently.

Guest Tall Striker

This thread is taking a wrong turn for my liking.

BRING BACK THE LAUGHTER!

Women Officials.

:lol:

Woman can handle whatever is thrown at them. Just ask Catmag or Jill if you think any differently.

Try getting kicked in the balls.

Guest toonlass

Try growing some, internet warrior!

No but really, try it. It hurts like hell.

Guest Tall Striker

SPOT THE c*** COMPETITION

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Sian+Massey+Sunderland+v+Blackpool+Premier+-iqZGs3SPCsl.jpg

When did Andy Carroll become a lino?

Tbh I should be shocked by some of the posts on here but I'm not. The lads who think they are being hilariously funny by making pathetic comments which weren't funny back in the 1970's are just showing themselves to be narrow minded misogynists. It's not right that Keys and Grey made these comments, even with the mics turned off. They are at work and should act in a professional way. It's not PC gone mad, it's two idiots on tv showing themselves up!

They show themselves up every week anyway.

Who? The narrow minded misogynists on here?

You're s*** at spotting sarcasm. It's because you're a woman anarl.

Sarcasm or not, it's not on. Do you make sarcastic comments regarding race?

Just when i've ran out of jokes about women :thup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest toonlass

Stop whining man, women have babies. End of pain battle!

Funny how you refer to Keysie with word that repulses most women, of course you had a sie on the end.

Generally, women tend not to like the use of the 'C' word but they don't tend to have a problem with the penis related rude words. That's sexist!

I do wonder why you refer to Richard Keys as "Keysie". Is he a mate of yours or something? Is Steven Gerrard "Stevie G" to you too?

Stop whining man, women have babies. End of pain battle!

Myth. Women are designed to make sandwiches and nag, babies come from the stork. Everyone knows that.

Generally, women tend not to like the use of the 'C' word but they don't tend to have a problem with the penis related rude words. That's sexist!

I do wonder why you refer to Richard Keys as "Keysie". Is he a mate of yours or something? Is Steven Gerrard "Stevie G" to you too?

Thespence is ITK.

Guest firetotheworks

...because my phone is absolutely shit and cannot auto-fill the subject, or allow me to reply to one person specifically. The kids in Africa have got nothing on me.