Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

Am I the only one that would miss these then? :lol: I grew up watching football with these two and Tyler being the voice. Can't imagine it being the same or even better for that matter.

It's time to move on imo.

Except for Tyler like. He can stay forever.

Guest Chubby Jason

Am I the only one that would miss these then? :lol: I grew up watching football with these two and Tyler being the voice. Can't imagine it being the same or even better for that matter.

I'm sick of them now. Especially Gray his constant moronic rants on referee's and disagreeing with everything the ref decides became tiresome years ago. Also how he calls all the British players by their first names as if he's best buddies with them all it's sickening.

Am I the only one that would miss these then? :lol:

No. Maybe not so much Keys as he's there just to host and get people going, would certainly miss Gray. All three (with Tyler) are part of a team that are the best, imo.

We get so many examples of bad coverage from other channels and bad commentary yet these lot still seem hated. Other than 'haters gonna hate', doesn't compute. Any replacements would get equally hated if not more, of course.

Having said that, it is a good thing they are being punished for those comments. Just hopefully nothing long term, or that Keys takes the brunt of it  :laugh:

Guest firetotheworks

I know Gray had lost the plot when he said that Messi would'nt be able to handle playing against Stoke. I would'nt be bothered if he went. They'll definitely need someone better than Redknapp, though. Tyler, despite his '...AND IT'S LIVE!' non-sense, which I think he's asked to do, is a good commentator and has the best commentary voice going.

Guest Geordiesned

Rodney Marsh got sacked for making a tsunami joke, didn't he?

Well sort of, it was a joke around the beckhams really.  He shouldn't have said it really.

The Beckhams?

I thought he said that the Toon Army were to blame fir the deaths in Indonesia?