Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

I've had a baby AND I know the offside rule!!11LOLZ

Do I win? :D

Dunno? I've had 3 babies and I know the offside rule!

Ah but Cath's a better mother...so she wins. :aww:

The only way to sort this is to put all 4 bairns in a line facing the same way,someone shouts "out",and the last one to move is obviously the one who's creating the opportunity for an imaginary opponent to make an offside trap breaking run.

Whose ever child is the last one out is therefore the loser.

Simples.

I've already taught the boy the fundamentals of the offside rule though. Blef's girls will clearly be lacking.

Did you use table condiments to show him though? That's where he'll really grasp it.

Shrek toys actually. Shola was the fucking donkey.

Guest Geordiesned

I see you've launched a one woman campaign on Twitter, Blef, to have Gray and Keys condemned to history. :lol: #mingegate

The only way to sort this is to put all 4 bairns in a line facing the same way,someone shouts "out",and the last one to move is obviously the one who's creating the opportunity for an imaginary opponent to make an offside trap breaking run.

Simples.

I've already taught the boy the fundamentals of the offside rule though. Blef's girls will clearly be lacking.

Did you use table condiments to show him though? That's where he'll really grasp it.

Shrek toys actually. Shola was the fucking donkey.

:mackems:

Simples.

Shrek toys actually. Shola was the f***ing donkey.

:boomboom:

Tbh I should be shocked by some of the posts on here but I'm not. The lads who think they are being hilariously funny by making pathetic comments which weren't funny back in the 1970's are just showing themselves to be narrow minded misogynists. It's not right that Keys and Grey made these comments, even with the mics turned off. They are at work and should act in a professional way. It's not PC gone mad, it's two idiots on tv showing themselves up!

They show themselves up every week anyway.

Who? The narrow minded misogynists on here?

You're shit at spotting sarcasm. It's because you're a woman anarl.

Sarcasm or not, it's not on. Do you make sarcastic comments regarding race?

Woman in getting emotional shocker.  Dry your eyes, sugartits.

Guest Geordiesned

@SkyNewsBreak:

Sky Sports presenter Richard Keys has phoned assistant referee Sian Massey to apologise for comments he made about her on Saturday.

"You finished texting your mates? fucking hell, I've been trying to get through for 30 minutes. Right, I'm sorry for what I said about you. You're not a shit linesman-woman-thing. I'll let you bake me a cake as way of apology"

Tbh I should be shocked by some of the posts on here but I'm not. The lads who think they are being hilariously funny by making pathetic comments which weren't funny back in the 1970's are just showing themselves to be narrow minded misogynists. It's not right that Keys and Grey made these comments, even with the mics turned off. They are at work and should act in a professional way. It's not PC gone mad, it's two idiots on tv showing themselves up!

They show themselves up every week anyway.

Who? The narrow minded misogynists on here?

You're s*** at spotting sarcasm. It's because you're a woman anarl.

Sarcasm or not, it's not on. Do you make sarcastic comments regarding race?

Woman in getting emotional shocker.   Dry your eyes, sugartits.

:mackems:

@SkyNewsBreak:

Sky Sports presenter Richard Keys has phoned assistant referee Sian Massey to apologise for comments he made about her on Saturday.

I'm sure he has to save his job, the grovelling wolfs bell end

@SkyNewsBreak:

I'm sure he has to save his job, the grovelling wolfs bell end

Its what the baying mob wanted as well as they thrive off the well known  apologising for misdemeanour's, it like oxgen to them.

The thing that weirds me out about both recordings is the way they go on. Neither sound like they're just having jovial banter, they actually sound deadly angry. :lol: Pair of weirdos tbh.

yep- their tone and manner sounds like a couple of internet weirdos planning a murder.

The thing that weirds me out about both recordings is the way they go on. Neither sound like they're just having jovial banter, they actually sound deadly angry. :lol: Pair of weirdos tbh.

yep- their tone and manner sounds like a couple of internet weirdos planning a murder.

Worse than Peter Sutcliffe, probably.

Was their weirdness ever in doubt