Stephen Ireland

EthiGeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The medical staff at this club are a joke, and have been for as long as I can remember.

Time to clear out the lot of them.

:thup:

The medical staff at this club are a joke, and have been for as long as I can remember.

Wasn't Ireland injured when he arrived?

Yes. Don't really see what that has to do with what I said.

Could be that our medical staff have made the injury worse.  He was 50/50 for the Everton game and now ruled out of a game 2 weeks after that.  Something isn't right here.

:lol: Seriously, what the fuck do any of you know about the inner workings of Newcastle United's medical department ffs Unless one of you is shagging Derek Wright then I suggest you stop talking shite.

Wasn't Ireland injured when he arrived?

Yes. Don't really see what that has to do with what I said.

Could be that our medical staff have made the injury worse.  He was 50/50 for the Everton game and now ruled out of a game 2 weeks after that.  Something isn't right here.

:lol: Seriously, what the fuck do any of you know about the inner workings of Newcastle United's medical department ffs Unless one of you is shagging Derek Wright then I suggest you stop talking shite.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

If we're not paying Irelands wages, then the gamble was worth it. It just gets stupid if we do buy him and the injuries continue.

I don't understand how this is bad or worth whinging about in any way.

We signed him hoping he might get fit, he hasn't got fit yet. That's it - it's a non-issue - it would be nice to have him but we hardly miss a player we've never had.

We signed him hoping he might get fit, he hasn't got fit yet. That's it - it's a non-issue - it would be nice to have him but we hardly miss a player we've never had.

We do miss him, though.

We do miss him, though.

If you mean we would be better off if he was fit, I agree. But he was injured when we brought him in, seems mental to me to complain he isn't fit now.

We do miss him, though.

If you mean we would be better off if he was fit, I agree. But he was injured when we brought him in, seems mental to me to complain he isn't fit now.

Yeah, that's what I meant.  :thup:

:sadnod:

And if we're not paying, which I think we aren't, then what's the harm? We send him back in the Summer anyway.

People just like to whinge.

Guest BooBoo

This is made all the worse by Ireland's detestable character.

Yet I'm sure you support Ranger, Barton and until recently Carroll, all of whom have far worse "detestable characters" than Ireland.

Guest Chubby Jason

And if we're not paying, which I think we aren't, then what's the harm? We send him back in the Summer anyway.

I just hope Routledge's exit wasn't brought about on Ashley's insistence that one player leave in order to to able to afford to bring in another one on loan. It's annoying that we've loaned out a perfectly healthy player to bring in an injured idiot with a mental health problem.

Guest Chubby Jason

This is made all the worse by Ireland's detestable character.

Yet I'm sure you support Ranger, Barton and until recently Carroll, all of whom have far worse "detestable characters" than Ireland.

No Ireland trumps them all, I've rated him as a player but his repeated acts of stupidity make him truly repellent.

Guest Chubby Jason

What nonsense. In what crazy world does a few stupid comments trump a cigar to the eye?

That was just joshing around and letting off some steam man. Don't be such a stick-in-the-mud.

It epitomises our erratic transfer policy. His injury hasn't effected us either way, but it's a damning indictment on what was an awful transfer window. The reality is, we sold Carroll and signed no one - it doesn't matter that AC (who's now fit) was injured aswell. The fact that Carroll is back on the pitch before Ireland just sums up the whole daft situation. You can't blame people for whinging at this utter facepalm of a signing.

Guest neesy111

I would rather have a fit Routledge who would have been a million times more effective in the last 5 weeks than this fucking waste of space.

Think alot of the concern comes from Pardew who seems to be popping up places suggesting a deal will be done for Ireland in the summer regardless of his current fitness.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Think alot of the concern comes from Pardew who seems to be popping up places suggesting a deal will be done for Ireland in the summer regardless of his current fitness.

Maybe he's seen something in training that he likes? Sure, all 1 week of training, or whatever, but hey!

Definitely this.

Guest Roger Kint

Pardew is hardly going to come out and say he has no interest in signing him after May though is he, thats really going to spur him on to give a shit for us! He is giving the lad some incentive to prove himself, build him up a bit after a tough year or so with form/fitness by talking positively about him. Hardly worth worrying over ffs :frantic:

Guest BooBoo

Today's Journal reckons Ireland is out for at least another fortnight meaning he's unlikely to face Wolves. The game after that is Villa which he will be ineligble for.

That will leave a whopping 6 games of the season left.