Stephen Ireland

EthiGeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We all knew something would come up to stop him playing. Same will happen next week. And the week after.

Guest BooBoo

FFS if the lads' missus is dangerously ill, he's got every excuse not to play. Would you go to work if it was your wife/ girlfriend who was in a critical state?

Lee Ryder really is a weapon.  I'm pretty certain Ireland did not make a name for himself as a winger.  He also likes to use the term 'powder keg' on a weekly basis.  His blogs are cringeworthy as fuck as well.

Oh and Stephen Ireland, he can fuck off and all, although Ryder seems to be putting 2 and 2 together and just assuming he won't play, Ireland does has previous. 

Next week his birds gran will die so he won't be able to play, then his second cousins best mate's gran will die so he won't be able to play due to the grief.

Guest toonlass

We shouldn't be having a go at him over this anyway. I would like to see him play a couple of games for us before the end of the season, not his fault his lass has been badly hurt in a car crash.

We shouldn't be having a go at him over this anyway. I would like to see him play a couple of games for us before the end of the season, not his fault his lass has been badly hurt in a car crash.

Yeah, sorry, my wording was a bit off. If she is seriously hurt in hospital, then no one should be having a pop. They will though.

Hopefully she wakes up and tells him to win.

Classic Rocky II.

There's absolutely zero pressure on him now if he plays, Shirley. He's got three belters lined up:

1) We're facing Man Utd

2) Back from injury

3) Sad

Hopefully she wakes up and tells him to win.

Classic Rocky II.

There's absolutely zero pressure on him now if he plays, Shirley. He's got three belters lined up:

1) We're facing Man Utd

2) Back from injury

3) Sad

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7wku003gA1qchi7jo1_500.png

Guest Geordiesned

FFS if the lads' missus is dangerously ill, he's got every excuse not to play. Would you go to work if it was your wife/ girlfriend who was in a critical state?

Aye but was she really[\i] in a car crash? He's already used the "my granny is dead" excuse three times so maybe he's had to move onto family members and wives/girlfriends/partners now.

Any f***ing excuse for Ireland.  At least Babayaro played after his brother died.

Terminate the whole loan deal now imo.  Waste of a f***ing human being this c*** is.

People react in different ways to death or incidents such as this, you can't force him to play.

:no:

Fact is if this was any other player I'd expect them to make themselves available.  The fact Ireland is a proven liar in these incidents then I'm not surprised by his actions.

Wow :lol:

Lovenkrands played for us days after his father died, and his performance was inspirational.

Hate to draw comparisons between the situations, I'd be worried sick if my lass was ill in hospital - but surely getting out on a pitch in front of 50,000 people is a great way to take your mind off things?

From Caulkin on Twitter: Pardew says Harper doubt for tmw's game vs #MUFC - Krul to play. Ireland involved for 1st time. "He brings technical quality for us." #NUFC

Leaving his girlfriend when she's been in a car crash? What a cunt, doesn't care etc. etc.