Stephen Ireland

EthiGeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Roger

FFS             Campbell, Kuqi and Lovenkrands were signings for the occasion. Even someone as dumb as you should be able to recognise that.

We should be in a better piosition this summer tosign better players than we were when we signed them.

Of course, every post I make, you tend to disagree with which I find humourous to say the least. However, youare entitled to your opinion, pf course...............LOL.

As for the age of Krancjar, who cares. We are not going for the likes of him because of resealeable value in the future.  Do you understand now? No, I didnt think so. ................LOL

:dowie:

Roger

FFS             Campbell, Kuqi and Lovenkrands were signings for the occasion. Even someone as dumb as you should be able to recognise that.

We should be in a better piosition this summer tosign better players than we were when we signed them.

Of course, every post I make, you tend to disagree with which I find humourous to say the least. However, youare entitled to your opinion, pf course...............LOL.

As for the age of Krancjar, who cares. We are not going for the likes of him because of resealeable value in the future.  Do you understand now? No, I didnt think so. ................LOL

http://xtrvaluedvds.com/popeye-dvd.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

Roger

FFS            Campbell, Kuqi and Lovenkrands were signings for the occasion. Even someone as dumb as you should be able to recognise that.

As for the age of Krancjar, who cares. We are not going for the likes of him because of resealeable value in the future.  Do you understand now? No, I didnt think so. ................LOL

I have disagreed with probably two stupid posts i guess surprising as it seems that not everyone is thick(although i dont keep a running total so couldnt care/comment on everything you have posted)

The fact is that you dont know if Ashley will sanction a bid for a top class player a few years off his peak. Lovenkrands regardless of your attempts to belittle me was given a 3 year deal so the idea that someone 3 years younger getting similar is hardly an issue, we are talking a considerably better player here. Its quite laughable that people assume to know everything that will happen even though Ashley himself probably has little clue what is going on. Kranjcer would have resale value anyway if we were to sell him, on the other hand its hardly a major shock to see a player do well and actually stay regardless of your patronising attempted humour, or am i imagining Nolan/Barton's contracts getting extended past any resalable age?

Even someone as dumb as me has worked that out, hopefully when your juvenile mind catches up we can have a discussion about it not littered with LOL's?

I think we've left it too long regarding Kranjcar / Sturridge signings, we should have been in for both in January. We'll be paying way over the odds if we go for them in the summer, particularly now we have the AC cash, and Spurs's penny pinching. We'd be much better served looking abroad.

Besides we have plenty of AMC's, we should only be looking to bring in players who are under priced / bargain buys, hence why I think we should be in for Ireland.

Guest Roger Kint

I think we've left it too long regarding Kranjcar / Sturridge signings, we should have been in for both in January. We'll be paying way over the odds if we go for them in the summer, particularly now we have the AC cash, and Spurs's penny pinching. We'd be much better served looking abroad.

Besides we have plenty of AMC's, we should only be looking to bring in players who are under priced / bargain buys, hence why I think we should be in for Ireland.

Kranjcer is on a lot less wages than Ireland is and would probably command a similar fee(or close anyway) and he can play wide as well if needed. His injury record alone should make Ireland far too risky.

Kranjcer is on a lot less wages than Ireland is and would probably command a similar fee(or close anyway) and he can play wide as well if needed. His injury record alone should make Ireland far too risky.

Apart from the last few months Ireland's been pretty much injury free. Kranjcar is reportedly on 45k a week, and I don't see him taking a pay cut, Ireland is on a fair amount at the moment, but I can see him agreeing to 40k if it gets him to a club where he wants to be.

Besides we're looking at 7m+ for Kranjcar, no-one wants to touch Ireland at the moment and his price is at rock bottom, It would be crazy not to go for him I think.

Guest Roger Kint

Apart from the last few months Ireland's been pretty much injury free. Kranjcar is reportedly on 45k a week, and I don't see him taking a pay cut, Ireland is on a fair amount at the moment, but I can see him agreeing to 40k if it gets him to a club where he wants to be.

Besides we're looking at 7m+ for Kranjcar, no-one wants to touch Ireland at the moment and his price is at rock bottom, It would be crazy not to go for him I think.

So you can see Ireland halving his demands yet Kranjcer wont accept similar? How does that work? He wont get more in Italy unless he goes to Milan imo. Irelands fitness and more worrying his form have not been great for a while now. As for the price, who knows? Spurs only paid £2.6m or something so £5m could be enough for a more consistent, versatile player.

The idea it would be 'crazy' not to go for Ireland is pretty baffling unless you havent paid any attention to the last 4 months.

FWIW.

Pardew wants Ireland at SJP and has got as far as agreeing terms with Ireland and its now up to the Clubs to fight out what sort of fee will be paid.

interesting if true, you'd have to think he's taking a pay cut.

Thought we would be after him whatever.

Really torn. Was a brilliant player for a season, still young and would no doubt be cheap. On the downside he has issues, plays his best football in the position HBA will be playing and won't settle for a bit part role.

If we did sign him I would be excited but equally worried.

Thought we would be after him whatever.

Really torn. Was a brilliant player for a season, still young and would no doubt be cheap. On the downside he has issues, plays his best football in the position HBA will be playing and won't settle for a bit part role.

If we did sign him I would be excited but equally worried.

What he said.

I wonder if that bald little b****** from The Chronicle somehow gets wind of this. Can't write for s****, but he certainly has his sources.

This forum?

Tis is a weird one. I really don't like the guy, he epitomises pretty much everything I hate off-field, but he does (did) have talent and is potentially worth a punt. Priorities lie elsewhere IMO. (e.g. £4m transfer + say £30,000 wages x 3 years is toward £9m spent) I'd much prefer that to be spent on a striker.

I wonder if that bald little b****** from The Chronicle somehow gets wind of this. Can't write for s****, but he certainly has his sources.

This forum?

Nah, he's a real people person.

Guest palnese

If we sell Xisco, Ireland may be his replacement in the current wage structure... or something like that.

Basically we have Loven and Ranger as '2nd strikers' at the moment, if they are HBA and Ireland next season it's a big step forward.

Again though Ireland isn't a squad player and HBA is first choice.

If we sell Xisco, Ireland may be his replacement in the current wage structure... or something like that.

It would take the pressure off if Nolan or Barton moved on. On both of their performances at Liverpool I can't see a single reason why a fit Ireland wouldn't walk into NUFC's team.