MLS

Kaizero

So no proper ties whatsoever to the city. Ok.

That said, it's a class logo badge.

TBF that badge would either include Mouse ears or a big fucking orange. Not necessarily an improvement.

TBF that badge would either include Mouse ears or a big fucking orange. Not necessarily an improvement.

Or face-eating meth addicts.

Or face-eating meth addicts.

I think that was in Miami tbf. Great option for Beckham's shithouse of a team whenever he rolls it out.

- Disney theme already taken by the Orlando Magic.

- Meth addict face eating story is from Miami, IIRC

- One of the owners(and founder of the team) is English, so naturally the Lion came into mind IMO.

http://www.kenn.com/the_blog/?p=5919

Sacramento Republic in USL Pro (3rd division) are the 10th best supported team in the United States. Great choice of market (:anguish:) starting a team there.

Their lowest attendance this season is still bigger than the highest attendance of:

Chicago, New England, Colorado, DC United, San Jose, Chivas USA

They've only had 3 matches. :lol: Still great to see, but let's see what happens over the course of 2 or 3 seasons.

Sacramento Republic in USL Pro (3rd division) are the 10th best supported team in the United States. Great choice of market (:anguish:) starting a team there.

Their lowest attendance this season is still bigger than the highest attendance of:

They've only had 3 matches. :lol: Still great to see, but let's see what happens over the course of 2 or 3 seasons.

Will still be a more meaningful team than Chivas fucking USA.

Will still be a more meaningful team than Chivas fucking USA.

Well, yeah. :lol: I'd have most USL Pro teams over Chivas USA.

Of course it's early days yet but look at their stats compared to OKC Energy who are also new.

Our numbers are low this year because we're playing at a stadium at Disney. :thup:

Are you going to the Roma game on Friday?

I will be working that night so I won't be able to make it. :(

Shame. I've managed to get it scheduled into my holiday plans haha. Think many will be there?