MLS

Kaizero

Good article cuba :thup:

I'm really excited about Orlando joining the league. They could be instant contenders with enough investment and shrewd front office decision-making. The fanbase is already one of the best.

The only time I've ever seen Newcastle play live was against Orlando City. I drove up from Miami. On my birthday. And we lost.

Orlando City can suck it.

(On the plus side, though, I met cuba and Kanji in person that day.)

The only time I've ever seen Newcastle play live was against Orlando City. I drove up from Miami. On my birthday. And we lost.

Our Newcastle side looked awful that day to be honest. I remember Ba looked absolutely awful :lol: I famously said we'd finish Top 7 pre-match and we finished 5th that season.

Following season similar time I told someone we'd make CL and we nearly got relegated :lol:

Naw, Orlando are class, can't wait for us to be part of the MLS.  Will be more enjoyable, play better football, and at least the owner's give a fuck.

Our Newcastle side looked awful that day to be honest. I remember Ba looked absolutely awful :lol: I famously said we'd finish Top 7 pre-match and we finished 5th that season.

Following season similar time I told someone we'd make CL and we nearly got relegated :lol:

Naw, Orlando are class, can't wait for us to be part of the MLS.  Will be more enjoyable, play better football, and at least the owner's give a fuck.

We were atrocious in that game. Fully deserved win by OC. And I think either you or cuba even back then was making predictions that they'd step up to the MLS soon. Good for them, hope they do well.

Naw, Orlando are class, can't wait for us to be part of the MLS.  Will be more enjoyable, play better football, and at least the owner's give a f***.

We were atrocious in that game. Fully deserved win by OC. And I think either you or cuba even back then was making predictions that they'd step up to the MLS soon. Good for them, hope they do well.

Probably both of us - it's been talked about a ton.

When does the next MLS season start with Orlando in it? Definitely keep an eye out on OC for you guys.

It's totally different to anything I'd ever or will know but seeing the passion from you lads is brilliant.

When does the next MLS season start with Orlando in it? Definitely keep an eye out on OC for you guys.

It's totally different to anything I'd ever or will know but seeing the passion from you lads is brilliant.

Next April

Next April

:thup: MLS already gets an unrepresentative amount of coverage on Guardian so it's easy to follow n all.

Shame Kaka packed it in so early mind, that performance at Old Trafford, so good - among the the 3 greats of himself, Redondo and Ronaldo to utterly rip the piss someting rotten there. Brilliant

Assuming his legs don't fall off, he's got at least 3-4 years of top MLS play left in him. Henry's 36 and still one of the best forwards in the league. Should be exciting times for OC fans.

Assuming his legs don't fall off, he's got at least 3-4 years of top MLS play left in him. Henry's 36 and still one of the best forwards in the league. Should be exciting times for OC fans.

How is Robbie Keane doing these days?

How is Robbie Keane doing these days?

Seeing random highlights of him taking the piss at times :lol:

UCF alum Warren Creavalle traded to Toronto for the top spot in the allocation order. Houston's expected to pick-up DaMarcus Beasley via allocation when he becomes available.

Sean Johnson, Deshorn Brown, Kevan George, and Creavalle for sure. Probably more too.

Zusi played for the old Central Florida Kraze (now OC's U-23 team)

I played against Zusi one time.................................we lost, bad.

Sean Johnson, Deshorn Brown, Kevan George, and Creavalle for sure. Probably more too.

Zusi played for the old Central Florida Kraze (now OC's U-23 team)

I played against Zusi one time.................................we lost, bad.

:lol: