MLS

Kaizero

Sports Illustrated thinks Flip's opinions are whack

http://i.imgur.com/h8hBw6l.png

I'm still convinced Okugo was the guy, but Kanji may be right after all. One of the two CMs couldn't do anything right though.

:lol: cmon dude, between me, everyone who watched the game not named you and SI. You still not convinced? You think Cabella is tall too?

I'm surprised to even see to Orlando City players in there :lol: I mean seriously, is that the level? I though Orlando were still trying to gel. If that is XI of the Week material I'm fucked. Fuck sakes Kanji what have I gotten myself into? Already scheduled to watch the next game on tv.

Didn't fkn tell you to support my city's team. You're own god damn choice :lol: also we played some great stuff, far more 1-2 movements all over. Okugo was class in a withdrawn role, and Kaka was a threat every time on the ball.

This is week one of the MLS man, lower your expectations.

:lol: Brazilian league is probably as bad just with a bit better technique. Still going to watch the god damn games, because Kaka is an absolute legend. He'll no doubt run this league when he (only a matter of time ;) ) hit form. I also hope Brek Shea does more of those tricks at left-back. Looked clueless for the first 30, then he started doing some godly stuff and actually linked up well with Kaka :lol. 

I'm still convinced Okugo was the guy, but Kanji may be right after all. One of the two CMs couldn't do anything right though.

:lol: cmon dude, between me, everyone who watched the game not named you and SI. You still not convinced? You think Cabella is tall too?

I'm surprised to even see to Orlando City players in there :lol: I mean seriously, is that the level? I though Orlando were still trying to gel. If that is XI of the Week material I'm fucked. Fuck sakes Kanji what have I gotten myself into? Already scheduled to watch the next game on tv.

I didn't see the game, but my blind answer is a resounding yes.

There are very few teams in the MLS capable of successfully passing the ball more than 3 times without giving it away. There is a lot of effort but very little team quality, just a few good players who every so often make something magic happen (where have I heard that before...). Although I imagine NYCFC & Orlando have an excuse given it was their first game.

I'm surprised to even see to Orlando City players in there :lol: I mean seriously, is that the level? I though Orlando were still trying to gel. If that is XI of the Week material I'm f***ed. f*** sakes Kanji what have I gotten myself into? Already scheduled to watch the next game on tv.

There are very few teams in the MLS capable of successfully passing the ball more than 3 times without giving it away. There is a lot of effort but very little team quality, just a few good players who every so often make something magic happen (where have I heard that before...). Although I imagine NYCFC & Orlando have an excuse given it was their first game.

:thup: Which team plays the best football in the MLS?

I'm surprised to even see to Orlando City players in there :lol: I mean seriously, is that the level? I though Orlando were still trying to gel. If that is XI of the Week material I'm f***ed. f*** sakes Kanji what have I gotten myself into? Already scheduled to watch the next game on tv.

Orlando generally play a pass & move game, 1-2s, overlapping etc into space, combination stuff. We did it quite frequently in the match when were in control, but again just a rusty given the first match. We scored some brilliant team goals throughout the USL destruction, and could see Heath's drilling that into them right now.

Seattle, Portland, SKC, LA. It fluctuates. New England played some decent football last season.

Also, we need to end this "the MLS." It's just "MLS." Just as we don't say "the MLB." It's a pet hate and perhaps a YANK thing, but that's just how it is.

Fucking no Mix in the team of the week, shithead SI. :huff:

Thought he played pretty well, all things considered. Made some nice passes, moved the ball relatively well, and the goal was well-taken.

Seattle, Portland, SKC, LA. It fluctuates. New England played some decent football last season.

Also, we need to end this "the MLS." It's just "MLS." Just as we don't say "the MLB." It's a pet hate and perhaps a YANK thing, but that's just how it is.

It is a confusing grammatical pattern. This is just how it is and you will have to accept it.

I enjoy Seattle and try to watch their game reviews most weeks. Like Felipao, this is mostly because there is a 50% chance I will see one of my favourite footballers dominate, score goals, and do flips while fire randomly emanates from behind the goal. Their style is entertaining as well (one the 2 or 3 times I saw actual matches) because the manager seems to understand he has two players well above that level up front and just lets them work.

:hom:

Flip 1 - 0 Kaiz

Flip unable to admit when he's wrong about MY TEAM and point out the wrong CM that was doing poorly? -5,000

It's Brazils team. Without the Brazilian guy owning the team and Kaka it's a nothing team, amirite?  :naughty:

Kaka and 'dipo. We're brothers Kanji, I'm all Orlando City, I just can't buy that Okugo was decent and Higuaita wasn't. That just doesn't fall right with me :lol:

It is a confusing grammatical pattern. This is just how it is and you will have to accept it.

:lol: which way?

Orlando expanded the tickets for the next match to 23,000 at the moment. I think that figure will change as they get closer and closer to the previous number. It will be weird to see it without the 62,000 in it for the next match. :(