MLS

Kaizero

Another game we dominated possession, created more chances, played some really good football at times. We got another scrappy goal, but impressed man. Very impressed.

GET IN!

My buddy is getting married tomorrow and the crew that went to the bachelor party are all over at the hotel (40 mins away) and I ain't got a single f***ing desire to head there 1 night early :lol: I'll take a sober night in before tomorrow's wedding and reception madness.

Enjoy Cuba.  Tomorrow morning won't be as fun for as we have to endure an inspiring performance from our beloved Newcastle tomorrow.

Is UniMas a real station? Like any bar with cable will have it?

Its like Univision 2. :lol: I think so.

Also Higuata DROPPED. Flip, man, :lol:

:lol:

:lol: f***ing Kanji man, I end up admitting I must've mixed up the two guys but he keeps having a go. :lol: Okugo is still s***. Brazilian scored :megusta:

Was it Okugo or Higuata that got a yellow card for diving??

Looks like Okugu was pretty much the only Orlando player who wasn't booked for diving.

yeah forgot to edit that post. Do realize I completely mixed the two up the whole game :lol: was sure it was Okugo that had a yellow for a dive. :lol:

Looks like Okugu was pretty much the only Orlando player who wasn't booked for diving.

yeah forgot to edit that post. Do realize I completely mixed the two up the whole game :lol: was sure it was Okugo that had a yellow for a dive. :lol:

Flip man :lol:

Flip man :lol:

Be so racist to say they look a like (since they don't), but I was in bed watching it pretty much falling asleep for the entirety of the game so I'll blame that instead ;)