Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Friday 29 April 10am - 5pm ( Personal callers only )

Saturday 30 April 9am - 6pm ( Personal callers only )

Sunday 1 May 11am - 5pm ( Personal callers only )

Monday 2 May 10am - 5pm ( Personal callers only )

Guest toonlass

I handed mine in over 2 months ago and have had nothing. Should also be getting conned over the direct debit thing due to their incompetence.

I handed mine in over 2 months ago and have had nothing. Should also be getting conned over the direct debit thing due to their incompetence.

This. We were told if we handed in by the end of February we could pay over 12 months, now it's gonna be over 10. Cos they're fucking wank.

Have the idiots 'lost' your form?

Guest toonlass

Have the idiots 'lost' your form?

God alone knows.

Simon Esland is a right wanker. Had a barney with him over the phone before over something particularly insignificant, he's clearly a twat though.

The beans; spill them.

Simon Esland is a right wanker. Had a barney with him over the phone before over something particularly insignificant, he's clearly a twat though.

The beans; spill them.

Haha, it was more me being a twat than him tbf. I hadn't received some vouchers or something ridiculous that I was entitled to as a member (since September) by April in our relegation season. On a half day at the pub when I was whinging about it I was egged on to complain and, despite him promising me a refund at one point, asked him why he was "such a twat" paxman style about 5 times in a row until he hung up.

If anything I probably have more respect for him since that day.

Edit: in hindsight I'm deffo a bigger twat than him :lol:

Guest toonlass

Not hearing anything is obviously getting to me. I had a totally weird dream last night where me and my friends turned up for the first game of the season and Newcastle had built a section of seats overlooking Leazes Park with a massive screen. So you couldn't actually see the pitch, because it's a set of seats just built on the back of the Leazes end and we could just see the game on the big screen. And everyone from the Leazes corner was put there, and we were told that Ashley was annoyed with all the chanting about him, so he'd had this area built where he could put us all so that he could take our season ticket money but none of the corporate customers could hear us badmouthing him.

From a follower on the United For Newcastle facebook page.

"She was told by someone within the club. The fans up in level 7 would be robbed off with regards to being moved specifically so that no anti-Ashley demonstrations happened before the end of the season because they felt that once the season was over and fans found out that they were going to be spread all over the stadium we wouldn't bother to all turn up and demonstrate if there wasn't a match on.

Obviously I don't know how reliable this info is, but it wouldn't surprise me."

We applied for four of us to move to Level 4C. Did it by the end of February thinking that we could do a 12 month direct debit but obviously they didn't actually make it clear that they wouldn't be doing any moves until the end of April. Still haven't heard anything but one of the lads was saying in the ground on saturday that his mates at work had gone into the box office during the first week of may and were able to choose the seats they wanted (in L4C).

Guest icemanblue

Go to the fucking Box Office then! Someone two posts above has just said that it got sorted by doing that. Lazy moaners, man.

Go to the f***ing Box Office then! Someone two posts above has just said that it got sorted by doing that. Lazy moaners, man.

I would have hoped that a multi million pound organisation would have been able to have notified applicants from nearly 3 months ago how the proccess was going, considering this will be 3rd time i've been moved in 4 seasons. So i don't sede why i should have to go out my way in my own time to help them sort out a mess they've created.

Guest icemanblue

Go to the f***ing Box Office then! Someone two posts above has just said that it got sorted by doing that. Lazy moaners, man.

I would have hoped that a multi million pound organisation would have been able to have notified applicants from nearly 3 months ago how the proccess was going, considering this will be 3rd time i've been moved in 4 seasons. So i don't sede why i should have to go out my way in my own time to help them sort out a mess they've created.

:lol: Don't then. Just continue to moan.

:lol: Don't then. Just continue to moan.

I will  :snod: