Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Still nothing. :(

You rang them yet?

Not had a chance. Been a mental week at work with not a chance of making the call.

So basically I would like to thank Mike Ashley for screwing up my season ticket cos it looks like it won't arrive in time for Saturday's match against Arsenal...

...and thanks also to Sky for the faulty viewing card which means I can't now get ESPN at all (even though I'm bloody well paying for it!) so that's Plan B is also up the swanny! Will get a replacement card "in a few days time" apparently

...Arrrrgggghh!! :banghead:

Why not head down to the ticket office early doors on matchday and explain to them, pretty sure they will give you a paper ticket like.

They're usually pretty good like that.

Cheers, lads. If it doesn't arrive in time, that's just what I'll do. :thup:

"...and breathe!!" :lol:

Got mine this morning!  :celb: No box though, gutted.  :lol:

Shame I'm not gonna be there tomorrow...really annoyed.

Ill send you my box if you want, it is honestly just clutter.

There's enough crap lying around my house, but thanks for the offer  :lol:

The NUFC badge that came with last seasons 12th Man Membership card is just as tatty :lol:

Aye, it's shit, I also got the same wallet that I got the previous year, which takes the piss.

Hope it didnt have the season year on  ;D

Jesus the negativity surrounding the club and even just posting on here makes me wonder why I bought one. Not how I imagined the level of excitement at having my first season ticket.

Don't worry, nothing better than walking out to see the pitch first game of the season. Despite everything that has went on, im' proper excited.

Jesus the negativity surrounding the club and even just posting on here makes me wonder why I bought one. Not how I imagined the level of excitement at having my first season ticket.

Don't worry, nothing better than walking out to see the pitch first game of the season. Despite everything that has went on, im' proper excited.

:snod:

I'm as negative about the goings on at the club as anyone but I can't fucking wait for tomorrow.

Guest McLøvenkrands

I still haven't recieved my season ticket, I have tried calling the box office several times and sent an email - no response!

Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do come tomorrow?!

I still haven't recieved my season ticket, I have tried calling the box office several times and sent an email - no response!

Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do come tomorrow?!

Go to the ticket office, my brother has been told to go early as a lot of people are in the same position.

Guest McLøvenkrands

Thanks mate.

Do you know which ticket office we're advised to go to? Club Store, above Shearers Bar or the one in the corner?

Thanks mate.

Do you know which ticket office we're advised to go to? Club Store, above Shearers Bar or the one in the corner?

The club store was is closed until the season starts i presume due to all the season ticker enquiries.

I was up today, I moved into my mates seat, they have been taking my money but sent the ticket to my mate!! who now lives in Aussie land!!

You'll need to go up mate. Would get there early because it will be rammed tomorrow afternoon.

I've got my season ticket. First time ever. Really excited. All ready to drive up early doors tomorrow.

Mixed bag of a mood. 

My wife's nan died today so she's upset and I want to be there for her.

Pissed off though as I want to go to the game tomorrow.

Guilty, because I feel pissed off about football when my wife is so cut up about her nan.

Life sucks.

She said I can still go, but I can't really as that would make me a total and utter cunt.