Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest WashyGeordie

so they advertise season tickets to us there? yet when we all apply for it they say you cant move there. they tell us we're a priority but theres no news/ only just starting to hear this now. 2nd move in 3 years. and for all this i'm paying over £100 more for it.

absolute shambles.

ah well, maybe next year

Let's just wait and see what happens in January.

Press conference, tomorrow, 2pm.

so they advertise season tickets to us there? yet when we all apply for it they say you cant move there. they tell us we're a priority but theres no news/ only just starting to hear this now. 2nd move in 3 years. and for all this i'm paying over £100 more for it.

absolute shambles.

ah well, maybe next year

Let's just wait and see what happens in January.

Press conference, tomorrow, 2pm.

Source?

:lol:

So without properly reading the last few pages am I right in thinking that nufc have stopped the L7 border jumpers getting into L4? if true, f***!

Was looking forward to the crack

They've strung everyone along when L4 was put to them, saying they'd be looking at it, trying to find a place for us to re-locate, first priority etc, and then rang everyone saying you cant have a season ticket in L4 as it is now a non-season ticket area. Was really looking forward to it aswell, but we are re-locating to the SE Corner instead, and need to get the word out as much as possible. We can still have most fans from L7 together if we work together, and can still make it a blessing in disguise - lower down, any atmosphere might spread more etc. If getting a season ticket is a problem you can always get general sale tickets in SE Corner instead, find out exactly which block you'd prefer to be that way, just as long as we stick together.

Are the Level 7 refugees really that surprised as to what's actually happened? Thought Baggio got it spot on earlier today.

Misplaced trust in the people who run the club + assumption + convenient timing = meltdown.

So without properly reading the last few pages am I right in thinking that nufc have stopped the L7 border jumpers getting into L4? if true, f***!

Was looking forward to the crack

They've strung everyone along when L4 was put to them, saying they'd be looking at it, trying to find a place for us to re-locate, first priority etc, and then rang everyone saying you cant have a season ticket in L4 as it is now a non-season ticket area. Was really looking forward to it aswell, but we are re-locating to the SE Corner instead, and need to get the word out as much as possible. We can still have most fans from L7 together if we work together, and can still make it a blessing in disguise - lower down, any atmosphere might spread more etc. If getting a season ticket is a problem you can always get general sale tickets in SE Corner instead, find out exactly which block you'd prefer to be that way, just as long as we stick together.

I'm season ticket holder in level 4 :(, can only pray the atmosphere becomes more contagious with you being more in the "bowl"

Is this the whole relocation thing ultimately down to the powers that be trying to disband a group of vocal fans that sometimes say rude things about them?

More likely to be the refusal to sit down in that area tbh.

Which is more a case of the Police exerting a bit of pressure.

How did you work that one out bud? It's not against the law to stand, it's against ground regulations which is the role of the steward. Police have no say.

How can you have a PR battle with someone who doesn't comment on stuff in public? :laugh:

I got an email telling me the club will be releasing a statement soon.

;)

If that bastard comes out complaining of abusive chanting towards our 'saviour'...  :rant:

It dosent matter what they say, United For Newcastle have put their statement out there, their shambolic treatment is self explanatory, the only important thing now is spreading the word about the SE Corner and pissing them two off the first game of the season when they take their seats and it dawns on them they havent split most of us up.