Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

How fucking tinpot is that?! Christ! That's absolutely embarrassing, and right next to the away fans too. Man United will piss themselves, it's hardly the Stretford End. I can only hope it's not really noticeable.

I like how they say they've researched the club's history and yet included a piece of commentary from last season, a game we got a point in. Dear me.

Guest toonlass

How fucking tinpot is that?! Christ! That's absolutely embarrassing, and right next to the away fans too. Man United will piss themselves, it's hardly the Stretford End. I can only hope it's not really noticeable.

I like how they say they've researched the club's history and yet included a piece of commentary from last season, a game we got a point in. Dear me.

Think they are for the concourse under the stands. Why would the away fans see it?

Yeah you're right, ignore that. However I still think if you're going to brighten the ground up a bit, including the concourses, the club has a rich history to take advantage of that's been completely ignored there.

Guest jrtoonarmy

We ended up getting Gallowgate, middle tier, row U, seats 20 to 26. Anyone know if that's near the back of the middle tier? I'm going to be sitting all game aren't I?

I  think your best bet for standing will be the south east corner

We ended up getting Gallowgate, middle tier, row U, seats 20 to 26. Anyone know if that's near the back of the middle tier? I'm going to be sitting all game aren't I?

I  think your best bet for standing will be the south east corner

Arer you in there Jordan?

And he should be fine if they're back row though?

popped i to the box office this morning and while my current seat is resoerved for me there has been little work done as yet sorting out the family area. (5 minute conversation but i was in there near half an hour due to some granny paying for her grand kids season tickets in cash with  over £300 worth of it in pound coins, i kid thee b****** well not)

Shouldn't the box office have a machine that counts the cash?

should they ? i wonder how many paid that much in coins for anything at SJP in the past year or two ?

You heard anything about your move yet, Greg?

Finally got the email confirmation yesterday at about 5pm, that's me and the old man moved to the east stand right at the back about in line with the Gallowgate End penalty box.

Does anybody still have the season ticket information booklet with all the prices and discounted prices for having a season ticket in the championship, getting a 10 year deal etc.

Wouldn't mind having another look if someone could take a picture or scan . Cheers.

You heard anything about your move yet, Greg?

Finally got the email confirmation yesterday at about 5pm, that's me and the old man moved to the east stand right at the back about in line with the Gallowgate End penalty box.

Good stuff. I'm still waiting on confirmation of our move, looks like things are starting to move along anyway.

What is the back row in the SE corner? Im row P block F. Good chance of standing?

I was told U. That is my row. I will be standing but i won't be in anyones way.

I'd hope the majority of the SE Corner will be standing

Guest stumonkseatonmagpies

i have been told the last couple off rows the strawberry corner already stand so fingers crossed in my row the will also.

i am in Q

i have been told the last couple off rows the strawberry corner already stand so fingers crossed in my row the will also.

i am in Q

The people in the back 2-3 rows of the SE Corner in blocks E and F were standing last season but as you moved further towards the East Stand into sections C and D it tended to just be the back row. I remember being in the back row of block D for the Blackpool game at the start of the season and the lad in front of me was sat down but the lad in front of him wanted to stand and they ended up nearly coming to blows during the 2nd half. Can see there being a few heated arguments next season as there's a few "confrontational characters" in there already and i'm not sure how they'll react to a few hundred fans who all want to stand up being in with them.

The back few rows of Block B also stand up - Excellent section that one.