Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

If anyone needs any tips on negotiating with Simon Esland I'm more than happy to give you a few pointers. I'm quite the pro in this area.

Complete wanker that man.

As I've previously mentioned, he's not as bad as me to be fair.

If anyone needs any tips on negotiating with Simon Esland I'm more than happy to give you a few pointers. I'm quite the pro in this area.

Complete wanker that man.

As I've previously mentioned, he's not as bad as me to be fair.

To be honest it was him that led everyone to believe that a move to Level 4 was going to happen.

Gallowgate Stand East Corner

Area E

Row T

Seat 74

everyone looking forward to next season and getting shifted to make way for the new nursery party future magpie supporters foundation? either that or a nice scoreboard

Can't wait - it'll be my first ever ST :celb:

:thup:

Never had one, couldn't afford it at school and after uni I moved down south. Would love to go every week.

:sadnod:

The thing is, I have pretty much been going every week - 8 of the last 9 home games or so, so thought why not bite the bullet and get one.

It's going to be great. Can't wait.

popped i to the box office this morning and while my current seat is resoerved for me there has been little work done as yet sorting out the family area. (5 minute conversation but i was in there near half an hour due to some granny paying for her grand kids season tickets in cash with  over £300 worth of it in pound coins, i kid thee bastard well not)

popped i to the box office this morning and while my current seat is resoerved for me there has been little work done as yet sorting out the family area. (5 minute conversation but i was in there near half an hour due to some granny paying for her grand kids season tickets in cash with  over £300 worth of it in pound coins, i kid thee bastard well not)

Loving it. :lol:

Got receipt of mine, asked to move to L4, they've just renewed my current seat. If i ring them up will they move it for me to somewhere else?

Shouldn't the box office have a machine that counts the cash?