SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Current situation? Better than  Westwood/ Seymour / McKeag. Fewer bright spots (Gasgoigne,Waddle - still the greatest individual performance I've ever seen in a black and white shirt and perhaps just above Ginola vs Cox (vs Man City)  , Beardsley) . However, the early 90's did breath a sense of power we could not maintain - in part due to Bosman etc.

Freddie tried hard and  perhaps too hard.

It was amusing at times.

Ashley picked up a pig in a poke and was daft enough to accept it.

Now we have far too many assuming far too much with far too little to back it up. That is what happens when kids get irate. I'llPM Midds and Dave. One is unprofessional and one just stupid

Nice one, cheers.

Regarding the bit in bold, what do you think when people say that we've got the 3rd biggest crowd in the country, are on TV more than most, have a high profile in this country and throughout Europe and by rights should be outspending the likes of Stoke, Fulham and the mackems?  I don't think that most are expecting the Earth here.

Current situation? Better than  Westwood/ Seymour / McKeag. Fewer bright spots (Gasgoigne,Waddle - still the greatest individual performance I've ever seen in a black and white shirt and perhaps just above Ginola vs Cox (vs Man City)  , Beardsley) . However, the early 90's did breath a sense of power we could not maintain - in part due to Bosman etc.

It was amusing at times.

Now we have far too many assuming far too much with far too little to back it up. That is what happens when kids get irate. I'llPM Midds and Dave. One is unprofessional and one just stupid

What are your opinions on mushy peas mate?

:lol:

Honestly can't wait.

Let's know if you're the unprofessional or the stupid one.

Why can't I be both? The man is keeping me down.

No pm yet btw. ;)

I got one asking for you to be banned. He didn't call me stupid though.

It was amusing at times.

Nice one, cheers.

Regarding the bit in bold, what do you think when people say that we've got the 3rd biggest crowd in the country, are on TV more than most, have a high profile in this country and throughout Europe and by rights should be outspending the likes of Stoke, Fulham and the mackems?  I don't think that most are expecting the Earth here.

unfortunatly the 3rd biggest crowd in the country doesnt translate into the 3rd biggest turnover or profit with which to invest.

stoke have been better run than us for a few years, on a profit even, fulham owe al fayed close to 200mill i believe (check swiss ramble on both,can't really be arsed this late at night....watching the opening sequence to barberella for the 4th time)

couldn't resist.

Honestly can't wait.

No pm yet btw. ;)

Unprofessional cunt.

No pm yet btw. ;)

Sorry, I don't make the rules and he did specify two people.  Not that I'm saying that you're not both, just for the record.

Honestly can't wait.

No pm yet btw. ;)

on what grounds ?

It was amusing at times.

Nice one, cheers.

unfortunatly the 3rd biggest crowd in the country doesnt translate into the 3rd biggest turnover or profit with which to invest.

stoke have been better run than us for a few years, on a profit even, fulham owe al fayed close to 200mill i believe (check swiss ramble on both,can't really be arsed this late at night....watching the opening sequence to barberella for the 4th time)

couldn't resist.

I know about the attendances thing madras, but there's too much of this "we're only Newcastle, we're lucky to even be making free transfers" bollocks floating about at the minute and it's getting out of hand.