SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Guest SuperShola!
:hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack: :hijack:

As Gemmill used to say: it's like watching retards play swingball.

what are reatrds ?

Ask Gemmill, you reatrd

so you don't know ?

Well, yes, I know the answer. There are kids on here who talk utter s**** with very little substance to their arguments. When pressed, they disappear.  No idea why? Yourself?

You're not actually saying anything meaningful yourself.  You started off by slagging off Wullie for not having a good enough understanding of what happened in the 80s and at the same time expecting better of the current board than the one we had in the 80s.  I don't get the point you're making, other than that you're feeling brave and that everyone's talking s****.  What do you think of the situation atm?  That would be a good start.

You only have to look at a few of Pie's posts to figure out what he's all about, man. He's not worth responding to in any context. A complete waste of flesh.

What an absolute cunt he is/was. (delete as appropriate.)

Why do some people go on like that? :dontknow:

http://www.shelflife.ie/img/May%2009/spirits3.jpg

It's just too wild, I don't know if I can even relate these days.  It's funny though, it kind of diverted my attention from the unprofessionalism and stupidity of the mods for an hour or so.  Not anymore though, that's once again at the forefront of my mind.

Anyway, wouldn't mind signing this fella like.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/multimedia/dynamic/00471/Football_-_Premier__471646t.jpg

What a fucking joke we are.

You cartainly are, explain your behaviour to those banned please. Short arsed dimwit.