SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

I think its clear Pards wanted him but was to told to fk off MA was not going to be spending that much.

Its a fkn joke how we do business

Is that any different to any other club? Manager asks for a player, money men say yes or no.

Not every club received £35m in January tbf.

Or spent a fortune on agents/signing on fees after promising that would no longer happen

We haven't spent a 'fortune' on signing on/agent fees, it's just a f***ing excuse man.

:clap: well said Colocho!  :clap:

MsiDouglas

Just going out on PA wire now. Pardew admitted defeat in N'Zogbia/Taylor chase.. Thinks Charlie has a club already lined up. #nufc

Let that be the end of the 'but Zog wants to come here' nonsense

How is it nonsense? We need to bid for him before he can turn us down.

I think its clear Pards wanted him but was to told to fk off MA was not going to be spending that much.

We've done some very decent business this window.

Clever does not mean decent.. 2 freebies, one in for money but one out to cover it.... Its amazing how many clubs go after players and get them, we chase players but always seem to just miss out.

Then we get the "we tried but its not easy" bollocks

If you followed other clubs' transfer rumours and links as closely as ours though, wouldn't you see exactly the same thing.

We've signed a decent number of good players so far, how anyone can be down on this window is beyond me.

Because we've not spent the £35m.

It's quite hypocritical really. When AC was sold, the problem was that the money can't score goals. Now, even though we've signed players, because the money itself hasn't been burned, it's not good enough? I'm not saying I'm content, I still think we need 2 players, but there is time yet. We could sign Leo Messi tomorrow and people would still find a way to complain.

I never ever expected them to blow the £35m on players and that was even before the news came out that it also had to cover wages. Its when you see a player of Zogs quality available for half of what lesser platers are being sold for and we don't bother going after him.

Frustration soon turns to anger, yes there is plenty of time left but that also means plenty of time for us to lose some of our own players too.

Do you think come the end of August you will be happy with deals we have done and think we have a good enough squad to challenge for top 10 finish?

Guest Antec

Is that any different to any other club? Manager asks for a player, money men say yes or no.

Or spent a fortune on agents/signing on fees after promising that would no longer happen

We haven't spent a 'fortune' on signing on/agent fees, it's just a fucking excuse man.

Of course we haven't, it's a complete and utter lie

We haven't spent a 'fortune' on signing on/agent fees, it's just a f***ing excuse man.

Of course we haven't, it's a complete and utter lie

:clap:

I got hammered for these types of comments the other day about our free transfers!  ;D

Guest Antec

Is that Baggio off then?

Needs to take a few others with him as well

Unless Pardew is lying though, fuck

@LukeEdwardsTele Luke Edwards

Alan Pardew has admitted nothing going to happen with Charles N'Zogbia, chase ended weeks ago. Neil Taylor deal has also collapsed #nufc

47 seconds ago

I'd love to know where you lads get your in-depth knowledge of our transfer dealings.

Its not an in-depth knowledge though, it does not have to be its just years of being fooled and fkn lied to by this fat cunt and his minions.

Why on earth would any fan put their faith in Ashley getting it right and being honest about anything.

No Zog.  It's time to move on.  Need cover for left back.  Need competition for Simpson at right back.  I think we need to bring in another center back, preferably a younger one.  And we definitely need another striker, one who can challenge for the starting XI.

No Zog.  It's time to move on.  Need cover for left back.  Need competition for Simpson at right back.  I think we need to bring in another center back, preferably a younger one.  And we definitely need another striker, one who can challenge for the starting XI.

Good luck with that little lot.

I would like us to spend some money this window.  Pretty happy with the three in, but still 2 or 3 short and that's before anyone else half decent leaves.  Another window where we spend fuck all on the cards? Surely not!?

Guest Antec

I'd love to know where you lads get your in-depth knowledge of our transfer dealings.

Its not an in-depth knowledge though, it does not have to be its just years of being fooled and fkn lied to by this fat cunt and his minions.

Why on earth would any fan put their faith in Ashley getting it right and being honest about anything.

Some people really need to read this over and over again until it finally sinks in

Guest icemanblue

Unreal this, like. How people can continue to defend the fact we haven't spent a penny this summer is beyond me. Before someone says wages, agent fees etc. Didn't we come out in the past saying that Newcastle was no longer somewhere for players and agents to come for a pay day. Has that gone out of the window? How can we justify allocating funds for a players wages for five years, when if they are a success, they'll be sold at a huge profit after a max of two to three years?! What happens to the money then?

There's a difference between not "having faith in them being honest about everything" to automatically assuming the opposite of everything anyone associated the club says.

@LukeEdwardsTele Luke Edwards

Alan Pardew has admitted nothing going to happen with Charles N'Zogbia, chase ended weeks ago. Neil Taylor deal has also collapsed #nufc

47 seconds ago

"Chase ended weeks ago"

that would be around the time we signed Marveaux then. I wish they would just be up front about it and tell us that rather than this bullshit that he already has a club lined up.

Can't say that I'm not disappointed at this news. Really wanted us to throw the money at him and get him.

But that doesn't mean I'm joining the pitchfork brigade just yet. Fact is, none of us has a clue as to why we've ended our interest.

Unreal this, like. How people can continue to defend the fact we haven't spent a penny this summer is beyond me. Before someone says wages, agent fees etc. Didn't we come out in the past saying that Newcastle was no longer somewhere for players and agents to come for a pay day. Has that gone out of the window? How can we justify allocating funds for a players wages for five years, when if they are a success, they'll be sold at a huge profit after a max of two to three years?! What happens to the money then?

My exact question to this forum yesterday.

The first two years (minimum) of Tiote's contract is being funded by the Carroll money... what would in turn happen to that money if he was sold?

People need to wake the fuck up - the board are taking us for a ride.