Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Hows the FM legend Spanish RB settled in? Heard he struggled at first or was i dreaming that?

Azp......???

Azpilicueta? Started off poorly and had a terrible time adjusting to a more physical league. Recovered from this and put in some very nice performances. Looked like he was going to be a very good signing, but then he tore his knee. Out until next season. Rod Fanni was signed to replace him.

Hows the FM legend Spanish RB settled in? Heard he struggled at first or was i dreaming that?

Azp......???

Azpilicueta? Started off poorly and had a terrible time adjusting to a more physical league. Recovered from this and put in some very nice performances. Looked like he was going to be a very good signing, but then he tore his knee. Out until next season. Rod Fanni was signed to replace him.

Aye that's him, shame about his knee :(

Is there anything VI do not know? :undecided:

how messi would do on a cold wet tuesday night at stoke

Who cares? The likelihood of that particular fixture being played on a Tuesday is so fucking small anyway. If he's brilliant the other 37 games, I'm sure he'd still be held in high regard.

I want someone established to join us, anybody got any good names???

Tshabalala?

Do we really need another left winger?

Whooosh! :lol:

But yes, we do need a left winger, as the one we've got there now hasn't produced a goal since October.

I want someone established to join us, anybody got any good names???

Tshabalala?

Do we really need another left winger?

Whooosh! :lol:

But yes, we do need a left winger, as the one we've got there now hasn't produced a goal since October.

Did you not watch ol Gutierrez yesterday played like a man possessed.