Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

always though

Also, I banged this drum in the winter window, but you should really take a look at Pedro León since all rumors point to his exit in the summer.

Real Madrid tends to pay s*** wages to their squad players (they have a very lopsided wage structure) so pretty sure he won't be on much and he's a very productive right winger. If he was getting regular football he'd be a Spain international by now.

Always thought the madrid move was wrong for him. He seemed to be improving nicely and it was too much too soon. i think he'd be a better fit for valencia or villareal, or us!!

Didnt he have a few run ins with jose??

Guest NewBoyPeetah

Papers seem to think Zhirkov is on his way out of Chelski. Probably too good for us but SS has Hamburg as a destination.

Guest levi914

Papers seem to think Zhirkov is on his way out of Chelski. Probably too good for us but SS has Hamburg as a destination.

i think we need a right winger or sum1 who could play on both sides( like barnetta )

Guest levi914

what about honda from cska? plays in the russian league so the prem would be a huge step up. but dont know what his wages would be. would be a great signing though

always though

Also, I banged this drum in the winter window, but you should really take a look at Pedro León since all rumors point to his exit in the summer.

Real Madrid tends to pay s*** wages to their squad players (they have a very lopsided wage structure) so pretty sure he won't be on much and he's a very productive right winger. If he was getting regular football he'd be a Spain international by now.

Always thought the madrid move was wrong for him. He seemed to be improving nicely and it was too much too soon. i think he'd be a better fit for valencia or villareal, or us!!

Didnt he have a few run ins with jose??

Yeah, relations are reportedly very strained between the two. Mou has criticized him openly ("it's not like he's Zidane") and he's almost never in the squad anymore.

what about honda from cska? plays in the russian league so the prem would be a huge step up. but dont know what his wages would be. would be a great signing though

Honda is fucking class. Ecstatic if we sign him. Vicious on free kicks and corners and have the eye for a killer pass too. But I figure he's already earning good wages in CSKA. No chance in hell that we're able to sign him.

Honda is f***ing class. Ecstatic if we sign him. Vicious on free kicks and corners and have the eye for a killer pass too. But I figure he's already earning good wages in CSKA. No chance in hell that we're able to sign him.

Honda is the most overrated player ever.

Honda is f***ing class. Ecstatic if we sign him. Vicious on free kicks and corners and have the eye for a killer pass too. But I figure he's already earning good wages in CSKA. No chance in hell that we're able to sign him.

Honda is the most overrated player ever.

Not that you are biased or anything...

Thought Elmander was canny **** today like.  Dunno if I'd want him next season.

Aye. Lot of fart but not much shit.

I thought Bolton's best player today, aside from Sturridge, was the blonde chap in the centre. Holden is it? Looks a decent player - their Tiote, if you like.

Most strikers look pretty shit when they play on the wing tbf to him. Strange move from Coyle, especially when C.Y. Lee was on the bench.

Most strikers look pretty s*** when they play on the wing tbf to him. Strange move from Coyle, especially when C.Y. Lee was on the bench.

Doesn't really excuse his finishing though.