NUFC fan said it all last night in sky interview

Guest Brazilianbob

Course it hurts sometimes, but I'm glad few other clubs come close to the rollercoster ride we get.

It's been a cracking season for the most part, so its about time we had a scare.

We'll be on a high again though, sooner rather than later. :thup:

Guest magpie99

As some of you on here may know, I live in Australia but I have just returned from spending Christmas in Gateshead. My best mate there, who we stayed with, has a season ticket and his next door neighbour is a Gateshead policeman. Early in January, he told us that the word going around the Police was Andy Carroll would be joining Chelsea for 35 million pounds in the window. We all didnt believe him because we didnt think anyone would pay that much. This information was doing the rounds prior to Christmas so it has been brewing for some time. Only differnnce is that it was Liverpool who got him, not Chelsea.

Might find myself a second team, Gateshead will do, proper football at that level, about the game not the money.

im about half way between whitley bay ad shields- i could support a team that wins trophies.

When you get married, you promise to love your wife till death do you part.

But when she becomes a lying cheating whore, you leave her.

You also leave when she plays fast and loose with your money and pretends it went on a good cause...HER !

what if she's been the one paying for everything and you just want to piss it up the wall on a new entertainament system.

..then the question shouldn't arise anyway - should it ? I don't see the comparison with the club's situation.

As SBR so beautifully put it:

" What is a club anyway? It's the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city."

The club and the badge are bigger than Ashley, bigger than Carroll. We've been through hell and back relatively speaking since SBR's departure. But I won't ever stop supporting NUFC. My love for the club will always be there. And honestly, not even Ashley can do anything about that.

The issue is that my pride has been bruised.

It could take a week or so, it might need us to pull off a few decent performances; but it'll heal.

[/softcock]

Jesus wept, youd think someone had died in this thread.

Move on man, its football.  Its shit how he has left but my god some of you are on suicide watch.

how many times will you stand and be kicked in the nuts before you decide to move out the way?

Move on man, its football.  Its s*** how he has left but my god some of you are on suicide watch.

how many times will you stand and be kicked in the nuts before you decide to move out the way?

how many times will you stand and shout at a brick wall before you realise it won't move out of the way?

Move on man, its football.  Its s*** how he has left but my god some of you are on suicide watch.

how many times will you stand and shout at a brick wall before you realise it won't move out of the way?

eh?

how many times will you stand and shout at a brick wall before you realise it won't move out of the way... and take a jackhammer to it instead?

Fyp.