Reds vs. Blues: Really? Aye

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This may not get anywhere but I was thinking it's been a decent amount of time since the last installment, so why not? This is meant initially as general suggestions as to when would be good for people.

I realise NOFC commitments will play a big role here, as well as work etc. So my question is: when, roughly, would people fancy another Reds-Scum outing? Sometime in March? April? The world (this thread) is your oyster (available for you to air your suggestions).

Remember: anyone and everyone is welcome, apart from if you're a murderer and that. Otherwise, crack on.

Roja til' I die. I'll wash my mouth out later.

ARGH! FOOTBALL IN GENERAL CHAT!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!

(I can play pretty much time bar the April bank holidays)

I'm also putting hat into the ring for Reds gaffer since Dan went off to manage the Philadelphia Fuckwits.

12th March and 26th March (both Saturdays) are 2 possibilities I guess - NOFC seem to be very busy during April. The issue is for non-locals is there doesn't seem to be any Premiership games either of those weekend.

Saturday 5th March you're at home to some team who play in blue from Merseyside. I haven't heard of them either, but I guess that's a bit too close for organising/getting time off work? Any suggestions are welcome. And yes Jon, naked wrestling. Always with the naked wrestling with you, isn't it?

Would love to. If anyone fancies coming up from Glasgow give me a shout. Might be able to drive up.

NOFC were near Glasgow the other week, you should have got involved.

Really? s***. Had no idea.

Aye, we were up at Ravenscraig Regional Sports Facility playing against Motherwell, got hammered.

Would love to. If anyone fancies coming up from Glasgow give me a shout. Might be able to drive up.

NOFC were near Glasgow the other week, you should have got involved.

Really? s***. Had no idea.

Aye, we were up at Ravenscraig Regional Sports Facility playing against Motherwell, got hammered.

Haha, like 10 minutes from my house. Damn.

And yeah, down from Glasgow, whatever.

The issue is, would non "locals" be willing to make the trip for this/subsequent pissup if there wasn't a NUFC game? Because obviously it'd no doubt be a decent cost just to get to Newcastle. Bit surprised those 2 weekends (12th and 26th) both don't have PL football - I can only assume one is FACQF day and one is an England game.

The issue is, would non "locals" be willing to make the trip for this/subsequent pissup if there wasn't a NUFC game? Because obviously it'd no doubt be a decent cost just to get to Newcastle. Bit surprised those 2 weekends (12th and 26th) both don't have PL football - I can only assume one is FACQF day and one is an England game.

Aye, Megabus!

I'm absolutely fine with our game - only concern is it'll be too close for a few to get time off work and the such.

Anyway, may as well incorporate a vote. And if not, we'll try another date.

Saturday 5th March - who can make it?

Guest Thump 1892

Aye, Megabus!

I went to London the other week on the Megabus.  Probably the worst experience on public transport I've ever had.  On the way down some fat bint was asleep on the only seat available and it turned out that she was sitting on my seatbelt (wouldn't mind but she didn't even notice) and then on the way back there were a few Smoggies who had been out on the drink and didn't shut up for the 7 hour return journey.  ...when they did go to sleep, me and another lad walked past them singing the Blaydon Races to much applause of the bus.

I can make March btw.

Aye, Megabus!

I went to London the other week on the Megabus.  Probably the worst experience on public transport I've ever had.  On the way down some fat bint was asleep on the only seat available and it turned out that she was sitting on my seatbelt (wouldn't mind but she didn't even notice) and then on the way back there were a few Smoggies who had been out on the drink and didn't shut up for the 7 hour return journey.  ...when they did go to sleep, me and another lad walked past them singing the Blaydon Races to much applause of the bus.

I can make March btw.

Well then, did you get your end away?

Guest Thump 1892

Aye, Megabus!

I can make March btw.

Well then, did you get your end away?

Twice!

Not to get on my horse but the standard of coach transport in this country is f***ing ridiculous. Been on better coaches in f***ing Bolivia FFS

Wisdom.