Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

Guest neesy111

MOTD in 'giving NUFC their dues' shocker!

Even accepted JB's tackle was completely fine. JB really is winning people over.

It has to be said...the first 20-30 mins were shockingly poor from us.

When the dust settles, it should not be forgotten about as that was shocking in 1st half.

Got to wonder what switched it on for them 2nd half ???

I'm sure some people ended up on the floor in our dugout area when Tiote scored but no idea who it was.

I'm sure I heard someone say that Pardew got lept on by a player? I certainly saw a player running, arms out, towards the dugout.

Guest neesy111

and i'm pretty sure leon best got injured celebrating the equaliser....and just what the fuck was steve harpers contribution to the celebration ?

It was brilliant.  :celb:

The Williamson one was a pen like. A push, but it was a pen. They were all over him.

Was a little soft, but it's telling that Rosicky is very keen to quickly disappear. He knows he did something wrong.

Guest bimpy474

I actually managed to get my 7 year old son to watch the game with me live, shhhh.......not so secret internet feed  :angel:, he didn't say much until we got one back, by the end he was going as mental as me, me thinks i finally have him hooked  :celb:

The Williamson one was a pen like. A push, but it was a pen. They were all over him.

No way man :lol:

You'd have 15 penalties every game if that was considered worth a pen.

*not making any point with this but its a funny contrast watching Williamson's pathetic efforts to wrestle down Hangeland in the Fulham match that werent given and this one that was....

I REALLY want this match on DVD. Hopefully fat mike will actually give us what we want and let us get a dvd of this match

I'd be satisfied with a season DVD, don't like match by match DVD's, though a season multipack of full coverage of all games wouldn't be a bad option.

A fan rang into 606 to say that he wanted to leave early but was persuaded by his 9 year old son to say. His son was convinced we could pull it back. His dad then said "There is no chance of us doing it. If we do I will give you £500.00". He said he was going to honour the promise.

:laugh:

Oh and if anyone ever asks you to describe NUFC - just discuss this last week with them. I love you NUFC :smitten: :indi:

I REALLY want this match on DVD. Hopefully fat mike will actually give us what we want and let us get a dvd of this match

Going to be worth buying the season review dvd for once! (actually two years in a row now)

Shut up, still a long way to go, 9-10 points or so.

Oh s*** 4got about season DVDS (last one was with Sir Bobby). Will definantly be adding that to the list of things to buy this summer (If the season dont go shit)/