Blackburn vs Newcastle United, 12/2/11, Pre-match thread.

Stifler

He might not as well, we don't have the benafit of seeing him in training and what not.

He might not, you're right, I fail to see what happens in training to suggest that Ranger will only be any good if he comes on at a certain time.  I have seen in actual competitive games that Lovenkrands is a weakness.  Ranger looks better at everything Lovenkrands does except that he hasnt as much experience and hell not get that sitting on the bench.

I am not sure that you can have been at the Fulham match in that case..

Guest toonlass

Bench?

Subs: Tim Krul, James Perch, Sol Campbell, Danny Guthrie, Shane Ferguson, Shefki Kuqi, Nile Ranger

According to Lee Ryder Ryan Taylor is on the bench.

Starting. When he'll tire at the same rate as the opposition defenders, when brought on he's got quick fresh legs against tiring opposition defenders.

That could be said about every footballer.

True, but his inexperience seemingly makes him better against tired legs.

I'd start him above McLoven though, of course.

Blackburn: Robinson, Salgado, Samba, Nelsen, Olsson, Hoilett, Nzonzi, Jermaine Jones, Dunn, Kalinic, Santa Cruz.

Subs: Bunn, Emerton, Grella, Pedersen, Mwaruwari, Roberts, Hanley.

Newcastle: Harper, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Jose Enrique, Barton, Tiote, Nolan, Gutierrez, Best, Lovenkrands.

Subs: Krul, Campbell, Guthrie, Perch, Ranger, Ferguson, Kuqi.

Referee: Stuart Attwell (Warwickshire)

Blackburn: Robinson, Salgado, Samba, Nelsen, Olsson, Hoilett, Nzonzi, Jermaine Jones, Dunn, Kalinic, Santa Cruz.

Newcastle: Harper, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Jose Enrique, Barton, Tiote, Nolan, Gutierrez, Best, Lovenkrands.

Our bench is a fucking embarrassment

Hope Ferguson is sat squashed between Campbell and Kuqi  ;D

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Tbh, I'm fine with Ranger from the bench, offers a lot more as a substitute coming on against tired legs. Loven will play it safe and get taken off around the 60 minute mark.

Tbh, I'm fine with Ranger from the bench, offers a lot more as a substitute coming on against tired legs. Loven will play it safe and get taken off around the 60 minute mark.

But will he get on now Kuqi is our striker from the bench

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

But will he get on now Kuqi is our striker from the bench

Of course he will.

Injuries are dictating it though really.

I am not sure that you can have been at the Fulham match in that case..

Fulham was a poor team performance and nobody would have got another game if we'd picked players based on that performace.