Leon Best

Godot

His form's obviously causing a stir. All of a sudden Jermaine Pennant's jumped on the Best bandwagon by stating he wants to play for Ireland. Bet he hadn't given them a second thought until the prospect of supplying the ammunition for Leon at international level came about.

His form's obviously causing a stir. All of a sudden Jermaine Pennant's jumped on the Best bandwagon by stating he wants to play for Ireland. Bet he hadn't given them a second thought until the prospect of supplying the ammunition for Leon at international level came about.

i didn't even know he qualified

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Can't fault his attitude.

Banging on the door.

Puts in a decent shift on the pitch too.

Picks himself up when he misses his first chance... second chance...

Just a shame Peter Lovenkrands plays 30 yards apart from him when they play together. Best keeps winning balls in the air, flicks them on, and no one is near him. :(

Guest Chubby Jason

I don't think it's difficult to be eligible for ROI. Isn't Nolan eligible to play for them?

I don't think it's difficult to be eligible for ROI. Isn't Nolan eligible to play for them?

no he said himself his grandparents are half irish not full irish, pity we could use him

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seriously man, this door banging has got out of control. What's going on? Are players not allowed to knock anymore?

BANGIN'!

I thought to play for Ireland you just had to be able to find Ireland on a map.

Of Ireland.

Aye, I remember Given playing for Ireland when he didn't even know where Dublin is.

Speaks a lot of our team spirit when they want to dedicate their performance to their injured teammate though.

:pow:

Guest dover

Drive across the Donegal border and theres a massive billboard "Home of Shay Given". then a mile or so later theres a small sign "Donegal" always made me laugh, cos that when you realise the place has fuck all to shout about !

All I can say is, wtf?  Who would have ever thought that Best would have gotten 6 Premier league goals this season, let alone in his whole career?  Well, shit, a few months ago the uprisings in North Africa didn't seem possible.  Best's rich vein of form is clearly like the butterfly flapping its wings in California and the six legged prick causing a typhoon in Japan.  If he continues, the whole world is going to ignite in revolution.

All I can say is, wtf?  Who would have ever thought that Best would have gotten 6 Premier league goals this season, let alone in his whole career?  Well, s***, a few months ago the uprisings in North Africa didn't seem possible.  Best's rich vein of form is clearly like the butterfly flapping its wings in California and the six legged prick causing a typhoon in Japan.  If he continues, the whole world is going to ignite in revolution.

:lol: