Connor wickham

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think he's worth the gamble as long as £10m is the max price he's sold to us for. I think we can afford £10m if we have £35m to spend.  £25m is still plenty to spend on other areas of the pitch.

We are not going to spend the lot on new players. At all.

I think he's worth the gamble as long as £10m is the max price he's sold to us for. I think we can afford £10m if we have £35m to spend.  £25m is still plenty to spend on other areas of the pitch.

We are not going to spend the lot on new players. At all.

Says you.

Anyone see his goal yesterday? Top class.

Blimey. You're not kidding. Stunning goal. :kasper:

Is this the one against Sheffield United? The defending, oh my. :lol:

Could say the same for pretty much every Messi goal. I always ask myself what the fuck the defence are doing in La Liga.

I think its more to do with Messi making defences look rubbish tbh.  We know for a fact that Championship defences are rubbish and high scoring records in the Championship should be taken with a pinch of salt.

It would be £10m based heavily on incentives. Wasn't Walcott £5m raising to £12m? As is the case with most youngsters, there's still a fair chance he won't meet his potential and that'll be reflected in the price.

Similar to Gareth Bale deal.

I think its more to do with Messi making defences look rubbish tbh.  We know for a fact that Championship defences are rubbish and high scoring records in the Championship should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Bit of both.

Guest guinness_fiend

We wont be paying £10m+ for a kid with a few goals. We are bargain hunters not investors in buying the best kids around.

Didn't Liverpool just spend £30m+ for a kid with a few goals?

An 18 year who's scored about 6 goals in 50 odd appearences, and he's worth 10m? I'm not doubting his ability but the price suggested is ridiculous.

I would, i don't think he'll ever be a starter for England he was brought through at a young age and got him noticed he doesn't look that good for me.

Yes Shaun, the goals of Messi and Connor Wckham are undoubtedly comparable.

Watch Messi's goals. 80% of them are defensive errors.