England Vs Denmark

Guest Tdeans

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Lets just say typical last quarter of a friendly match...not sure we should give the credit to England for that...

We won... shocker of the season.

Thoughts on players and men of the match?????

England - Ashley Cole

Denmark - Erickson

Overall - Erickson

We won... shocker of the season.

Thoughts on players and men of the match?????

England - Ashley Cole

Denmark - Erickson

Overall - Erickson

What about you

Me? Suppose i could have viewer of the match.

Guest Heneage

I honestly don't see why we can't try for Erickson

He's very much a popular 'one to watch' that media types drum up. I think we could afford him but whether we are the type of team he's looking to join I don't know.

He's very much a popular 'one to watch' that media types drum up. I think we could afford him but whether we are the type of team he's looking to join I don't know.

He might see NUFC as a stepping stone which could hopefully lure him here for a season or two untill one of the so called big clubs come in forhim. Wouldn't mind having him Tiote, barton Nolan and Ben Arfa in the mid for a while and tbh that could possibly be called the best mid in the premier and could get us into europe.

Oh well a boy can dream

He might see NUFC as a stepping stone which could hopefully lure him here for a season or two untill one of the so called big clubs come in forhim. Wouldn't mind having him Tiote, barton Nolan and Ben Arfa in the mid for a while and tbh that could possibly be called the best mid in the premier and could get us into europe.

Oh well a boy can dream

Yep, we definitely just need a handy-looking although completely unproven Danish international to make our midfield the best in the whole league, have thought this for a while.

Erm mate he's 18 and he's already played 30 matchs for Ajax. There is such a thing called scouting and getting players who are obviously good to come to your club for cheap.

Oh well a boy can dream

Yep, we definitely just need a handy-looking although completely unproven Danish international to make our midfield the best in the whole league, have thought this for a while.

Erm mate he's 18 and he's already played 30 matchs for Ajax. There is such a thing called scouting and getting players who are obviously good to come to your club for cheap.

Oh well a boy can dream

Thirded.