Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

Guest bimpy474

Quite funny to let Routledge go out, one of the best five players in the Championship, because he's 'not good enough' then bring in someone who has failed in both divisions. Meanwhile we're starting Lovenkrands in Routledge's position. Concrete logic.

Can't argue with you, perfectly put actually, i think Pardew thought Routledge was not good enough, not to get a replacement was madness, i think it was banking on Gosling being back, knowing Fatty we are getting more money back for Routledge than we paid for him.

Laughed when I heard this. Kuqi is a clumsy target man and really not a very good player. I've always found him amusing when he was playing for someone else.

But this is not a statement of the club's policy of recruiting new players it is merely bringing in a body who, as others have said, will only get time on the pitch in exceptional circumstances. The guy is 34 years old and he is not going to get an offer beyond this season ffs. Think Fitz Hall and Pancrate, that is the sort of signing this is. Bit of an over reaction on here tbh. 

Quite funny to let Routledge go out, one of the best five players in the Championship, because he's 'not good enough' then bring in someone who has failed in both divisions. Meanwhile we're starting Lovenkrands in Routledge's position. Concrete logic.

There's no logic involved, it's moronic.

I think Routledge was offloaded to partfinance Ireland's salary. Tbf: Routledge is useless. He's proven again and again that he is no PL-player. Midfield is not our concern right now, we need attackers.

I think Routledge was offloaded to partfinance Ireland's salary. Tbf: Routledge is useless. He's proven again and again that he is no PL-player. Midfield is not our concern right now, we need attackers.

Routledge is a far better player than Kuqi, useless or not. 

Routledge isn't a target man or even a striker.

Oh bloody hell

Who would you want Alliadere???

Guest bimpy474

You are aware Pardew was the man who kept Tevez and Maschereno on the bench at WHU right. He's got better but when he gets good players he's like a collecter he keeps them out of the way of his other toys so they don't get damaged.

Of course i'am, but he played Tevez much more that people realise, he also brought Chamberlain and Lallana through to be highly rated, but hasn't Sir Bobby made mistakes in the past, Alex Ferguson and Wenger have made some awful buys too, i'm indifferent to Pardew but he must have learnt as a manager as he gets more experience, summer will tell, we can judge him on his buys, mind you if he tries to buy Carlton Cole then he's learn nowt and be sacked immediately :).

Still, Routledge is a reserve. Routledge had to be loaned out. If not, Ireland wouldn't have been here. Thus we had to choose, and I'm pretty sure that you too want the latter and not the former in our squad.

Laughed when I heard this. Kuqi is a clumsy target man and really not a very good player. I've always found him amusing when he was playing for someone else.

But this is not a statement of the club's policy of recruiting new players it is merely bringing in a body who, as others have said, will only get time on the pitch in exceptional circumstances. The guy is 34 years old and he is not going to get an offer beyond this season ffs. Think Fitz Hall and Pancrate, that is the sort of signing this is. Bit of an over reaction on here tbh. 

A bit? :lol:

Yes  the release of Routledge looks like a mistake right now. I would think that AP was thinking that the club would sign Larssen and he would have Gosling as a back up. Mind you Barton seems to be holding that position down at present.

Oh bloody hell

Yes and Kuqi.

Oh bloody hell

Yes and Kuqi.

Right......

Kuqi is a monster up front. I've seen him waddle through defence like they weren't even there.

Seriously your a mackem aren't ya. Search up on youtube Kuqi Miss.