Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

Kuqi is a monster up front. I've seen him waddle through defence like they weren't even there.

Seriously your a mackem aren't ya. Search up on youtube Kuqi Miss.

Search up on YouTube - Kuqi Monster

Sure hope so. But why would we register them after the transfer deadline when they are already out on loan? Surely we can just leave the slots blank until we decide to recall any of them. That's my take on it. Can't be certain though.

This thread is rather like the country at the moment, a miserable and pessimitic moaning grumpyness of overreactions.

I don't agree with that staement, but this aint the nevermind the bollocks thread in general chat

We have only 3 fit strikers, our 4th, young reserve (Airey) is also injured, were signing a player who will most likely not play at all if the other 3 stay fit, but Kuqi is there to chuck on for a last 20 minute go for it if were losing, and he will only come if Nile is not fit to do it, as that seems to be Nile best role as an impact sub winning or losing.

rather than paying say 10k a week to sub standard player, perhaps we could have given this money to AC and the offer of a reviewed contract at the end of the season. Hell Ashley could have insert large bonuses into the contract as he already stated he plans to do with NUFC (he does this with his shops to good effect).Instead we have panic signed a player to do nothing but waste cash on and keep the bench warm. If people within the club had any sense we should have been looking for a replacement for carol. As it has now become very clear that he was always for sale (AC).

That's called Plan B. Instead we have jumped straight to plan Z.

We need the numbers and yeah Kuqi is uninspirational to us but ffs what can Pardew do, Aliadière is not fit and whats the point in getting him in if he not available from one of his many injuries he's bound to get, as for Ewerthon, this isn't FM and he isn't the player from 3 years ago, he might be better than Kuqi, but i bet he wouldn't be if you need to launch the ball in the box with 10 mins to go, or need to chase the ball and win it back.

Yeah we need numbers, we needed numbers before the window passed us by but we let 3 leave and signed a injured player on loan.  Again rather than be wastfull with cash, why not re-juggle the players we have to fit. If it's needed perhaps play Nolan up front. He's handy with his head if where looking for a target man. Play Lua Lua, or Vuckic as a advaced attacking midfielder.

They would play with a hell of alot more heart than this Kuqi guy, who is very unlikely to give a fluff. As i'm sure he know's he's only here to warm the bench

Kuqi isn't as replacement for Carroll or going to sign beyond this season, honestly i do wonder if some really do want us to fail, just so they can say "told you so"

People form opnions on past experiances, that's human nature and has got sod all to do with as you say "people want us to fail so the can say i told you so"

Lovenkrans, was a temp option and he got a 3 year contract, wonder if history will repat it's self again.

Cheer up, good times are coming if we can just stay up, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Enrique, Colo, Saylor (well i rate him anyhoo), 3 good GK's, Vuckic, Ranger, Simpson (going to get much better with experience), Gosling, Barton and Lua Lua (given a chance).

Tiote, Enrique and Colo will more than likely be sold in the summer. 3 of our best players will more than likley will be gone to be replaced by 3 lesser players. The fans are getting shunted around the grounds on a whim that makes no sense to anybody. All sounds like good reason to be worried rather than looking forward to good times. I also think we will stay up quite comfortably

If you want to be miserable about those players then go ahead, but IF the money from the Carroll sale is spent well, next season is going to a season that i will look forward to more than any i have for a long time, not since Sir Bobby was here.

Again going back to the

:dowie: :facepalm:

I think you need to get your dose increased, if you believe what you typed

I believe it and why shouldn't i ?, i like replies like yours, lacking in any counter points to my post, i must be on drugs because i refuse to see beyond the end of the world, okey dokey.

I'm always up for a good debate, although the level a grammer will terrible.

Quite funny to let Routledge go out, one of the best five players in the Championship, because he's 'not good enough' then bring in someone who has failed in both divisions. Meanwhile we're starting Lovenkrands in Routledge's position. Concrete logic.

Yeah very strange that, considering he is garbage  out there

Still, Routledge is a reserve. Routledge had to be loaned out. If not, Ireland wouldn't have been here. Thus we had to choose, and I'm pretty sure that you too want the latter and not the former in our squad.

I hope that Ireland turns out to be a good player, better than his last 18 months but I don't think it's something to be taken for granted.  He's not a winger either so why is he a replacement for Routledge?  Also, if Routledge is a reserve, what has Ireland been recently?  Kuqi isn't even a reserve, he wasn't good enough to get games for Swansea.  :lol:

We should have a thing where they auction of a squad place to fans each week to the highet bidder. Helps the Balance Sheet so who cares if its a totally shit decision and would make us look shit?