Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

Someone point out where I said he was Carroll's 'replacement' please. There is no replacement, that's why we're reduced to such a pathetic signing.

All I pointed out were a manager and striker that are no longer on our books and a manager and striker that are. Facts.

Someone point out where I said he was Carroll's 'replacement' please. There is no replacement, that's why we're reduced to such a pathetic signing.

All I pointed out were a manager and striker that are no longer on our books and a manager and striker that are. Facts.

:thup:

It is sad. Let's see how they fare in the grand scheme of things. If we stay up, major spring cleaning is needed in the summer.

Can't see anything pathetic about it. If we are in dire straights enough for him to get on the pitch (which is unlikely if Nile and Best are fit as hoped), then we need him, simple as that. Good luck to the lad.

Shefki Kuqi, number 42. The answer to the 'Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything'. :smitten:

It is sad. Let's see how they fare in the grand scheme of things. If we stay up, major spring cleaning is needed in the summer.

You don't have to worry about that i.e. major spring cleaning. That's certainly one area Mike excels in.