Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

Guest bimpy474

This thread is rather like the country at the moment, a miserable and pessimitic moaning grumpyness of overreactions.

We have only 3 fit strikers, our 4th, young reserve (Airey) is also injured, were signing a player who will most likely not play at all if the other 3 stay fit, but Kuqi is there to chuck on for a last 20 minute go for it if were losing, and he will only come if Nile is not fit to do it, as that seems to be Nile best role as an impact sub winning or losing.

We need the numbers and yeah Kuqi is uninspirational to us but ffs what can Pardew do, Aliadière is not fit and whats the point in getting him in if he not available from one of his many injuries he's bound to get, as for Ewerthon, this isn't FM and he isn't the player from 3 years ago, he might be better than Kuqi, but i bet he wouldn't be if you need to launch the ball in the box with 10 mins to go, or need to chase the ball and win it back.

Kuqi isn't as replacement for Carroll or going to sign beyond this season, honestly i do wonder if some really do want us to fail, just so they can say "told you so".

Cheer up, good times are coming if we can just stay up, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Enrique, Colo, Saylor (well i rate him anyhoo), 3 good GK's, Vuckic, Ranger, Simpson (going to get much better with experience), Gosling, Barton and Lua Lua (given a chance).

If you want to be miserable about those players then go ahead, but IF the money from the Carroll sale is spent well, next season is going to be a season that i will look forward to more than any i have for a long time, not since Sir Bobby was here.

This thread is rather like the country at the moment, a miserable and pessimitic moaning grumpyness of overreactions.

We have only 3 fit strikers, our 4th, young reserve (Airey) is also injured, were signing a player who will most likely not play at all if the other 3 stay fit, but Kuqi is there to chuck on for a last 20 minute go for it if were losing, and he will only come if Nile is not fit to do it, as that seems to be Nile best role as an impact sub winning or losing.

We need the numbers and yeah Kuqi is uninspirational to us but ffs what can Pardew do, Aliadière is not fit and whats the point in getting him in if he not available from one of his many injuries he's bound to get, as for Ewerthon, this isn't FM and he isn't the player from 3 years ago, he might be better than Kuqi, but i bet he wouldn't be if you need to launch the ball in the box with 10 mins to go, or need to chase the ball and win it back.

Kuqi isn't as replacement for Carroll or going to sign beyond this season, honestly i do wonder if some really do want us to fail, just so they can say "told you so".

Cheer up, good times are coming if we can just stay up, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Enrique, Colo, Saylor (well i rate him anyhoo), 3 good GK's, Vuckic, Ranger, Simpson (going to get much better with experience), Gosling, Barton and Lua Lua (given a chance).

If you want to be miserable about those players then go ahead, but IF the money from the Carroll sale is spent well, next season is going to a season that i will look forward to more than any i have for a long time, not since Sir Bobby was here.

:thup:

If you want to be miserable about those players then go ahead, but IF the money from the Carroll sale is spent well, next season is going to a season that i will look forward to more than any i have for a long time, not since Sir Bobby was here.

:dowie: :facepalm:

I think you need to get your dose increased, if you believe what you typed

You absolute c*** Pardew.

Why is that?

Exactly! And for all we know, he's going to make one more signing (cf Journal). If you can get Kuqi for free, why not take him? It doesn't hurt, especially when you consider that both Best and Ranger must be wrapped in cotton until the match against Burn.

If you want to be miserable about those players then go ahead, but IF the money from the Carroll sale is spent well, next season is going to be a season that i will look forward to more than any i have for a long time, not since Sir Bobby was here.

What do those windows taste like?

:thup:

A very, very good post!

I agree with most of this. We have a decent enough record with short term signings that are supposedly below us so I'm not about to start pulling my hair out about the signing of Shefki fucking Kuqi on a cheapy, short term deal. There's much more this club has done to annoy me over the past few months alone :lol:

Exactly! And for all we know, he's going to make one more signing (cf Journal). If you can get Kuqi for free, why not take him? It doesn't hurt, especially when you consider that both Best and Ranger must be wrapped in cotton until the match against Burn.

Kuqi will not be free, he might not cost us for a transfer but he will get wages and he might get a signing on fee.

Guest bimpy474

:dowie: :facepalm:

I think you need to get your dose increased, if you believe what you typed

I believe it and why shouldn't i ?, i like replies like yours, lacking in any counter points to my post, i must be on drugs because i refuse to see beyond the end of the world, okey dokey.

Quite funny to let Routledge go out, one of the best five players in the Championship, because he's 'not good enough' then bring in someone who has failed in both divisions. Meanwhile we're starting Lovenkrands in Routledge's position. Concrete logic.

Guest bimpy474

I agree with most of this. We have a decent enough record with short term signings that are supposedly below us so I'm not about to start pulling my hair out about the signing of Shefki f***ing Kuqi on a cheapy, short term deal. There's much more this club has done to annoy me over the past few months alone :lol:

Very true, lets face it we all want Fatty out but thats not going to happen (things that annoy you involve him surely ;)), i'm just trying to see it from the good points and not just the bad, if Fatty does give Pardew the money then i think we will have a decent young squad that will do well.

Quite funny to let Routledge go out, one of the best five players in the Championship, because he's 'not good enough' then bring in someone who has failed in both divisions. Meanwhile we're starting Lovenkrands in Routledge's position. Concrete logic.

There's no logic involved, it's moronic.