Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

Guest NewBoyPeetah

This is class, I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Imagine watching Kuqi and Campbell battling it out in training...probably over the lunch options like.

So by signing him are we saying all our youth team are shite?

Just you tube Shefki Kuqi v Barnsley | Miss of the Season 09-10? to see what we're getting.  :idiot2:

Holy Crap. I laughed so hard at this one.

I think it should be emphasised that he is only if the worst literally really does to come worst.

This is class, I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Imagine watching Kuqi and Campbell battling it out in training...probably over the lunch options like.

So by signing him are we saying all our youth team are s****?

"What youth team" is probably closer to the truth.

Ridiculous. If we've signed him because we're too tight to give Ewerthon a decent deal then all concerned need a good fucking slap.

Yes because overpaid, unfit, unmotivated Brazilians are exactly what we need to bring into the dressing room.

I expect a Lovenkrands-style deal with this. Couple of goals between now and the end of the season, followed by a three-year deal and a ready-made excuse not to buy a striker in the summer.

Ridiculous. If we've signed him because we're too tight to give Ewerthon a decent deal then all concerned need a good fucking slap.

Yes because overpaid, unfit, unmotivated Brazilians are exactly what we need to bring into the dressing room.

But less talented, unfit, 34 year old, journeyman Finns are great? :lol:

We were going to get someone utterly shit either way, to be fair.

Fair point :lol: But this just has the Sibierski feeling about it, where he is so grateful to actually be here that he might play half decent. Ewerthon feels horribly like the Cacapa signing, which would be a terrible mistake.  

Guest MrSundlofer

I think Pardew have looked at Aliadière, Ewerthon and Kuqi and decided we need a target man. So, who to sign? Kuqi is 188 cm and 100 kg...

I'm okay with it until the end of the season.

Why is this embarassing?

It's like signing Lamine Diatta. He probably costs next to nothing and will play only when absolutely necessary.

A couple of years down the road most of us won' t even remember that this happened.

Sense.

Journeyman pro gets his shot at the big time. He's going to be well motivated.

If he does get on, it won't be pretty but would expect to see him create some mayhem in the box at set pieces at the very least.

Journeyman pro gets his shot at the big time. He's going to be well motivated.

If he does get on, it won't be pretty but would expect to see him create some mayhem in the box at set pieces at the very least.

Pardew must really think the rest of our team is shit if he thinks we need someone just to hoof the ball at.