Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

He won't be starting on Saturday, surely to God.

As I said above, he's been signed as back up and will almost certainly be behind Best/ Ranger in the pecking order.

He can't get number 9 really can he?? Sure he won't, I know we are short on numbers but he's worse than all of our available forwards so dont really see the point. It's quite bad how Aliadiere looks a great option now

If he does a job like our last naff signing- Sibierski- I'll be relatively satisfied.

It's just to tide us over to the summer.....isn't it?

Has he been playing footy regularly? If not then whats the point exactly? Better off promoting a youngster, this we need bodies shite is not applicable if they ard ancient and wont be fit for ages!

Couldn't break into Swansea's 1st team so they let him go.

Oh yes he'll do the business.

Shefki Kuqi is not the kind of player we should be going for, saying that I would certainly rather him over Aliadiere. If anything he will come on the bench and throw himself around ala Ranger.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It's laughable that seemingly none of our kids offer more.

I think its because he's a bloke, and not a kid, in terms of physique. The thinking being he'll be able to be the targetman to lump 40 yard balls to, rather than working on genuine link up play and support from midfield. Only youngsters in our ranks that could be a targetman is Nile Ranger (or Dan Taylor).

We were never going to get anyone better with the transfer window shut so not sure what the outrage is for. Yeah he's prob gonna be poo but it's an extra body and cover for Ranger and Best but can't see him getting many games.

I think it pretty much boiled down to signing someone shite or not signing anyone at all. Free agents are usually free for a reason, usually as they are washed up has beens.

Guest sicko2ndbest

We are more likely to go for a target man considering we have lost Carroll and Shola

Kuqi fits the bill better than Ewertona and Alliadiare in that respect

It's laughable that seemingly none of our kids offer more.

I think its because he's a bloke, and not a kid, in terms of physique. The thinking being he'll be able to be the targetman to lump 40 yard balls to, rather than working on genuine link up play and support from midfield. Only youngsters in our ranks that could be a targetman is Nile Ranger (or Dan Taylor).

I'd have kept Routledge and played him in behind Ranger etc.