Newcastle United 1 - 1 Bolton - 26/02/11 - post match reaction from page 17

midds

Guest EastEndGeordie

R.Taylor's done nothing for the team ever since he got here..

First game against WBA he was decent.

In the CCC he did well after coming on as a sub with Pancrate and getting a goal sometimes. :lol:

He is crap, him, Perch, Lovenkrands and Smith all need to be either executed or sold in the summer.

R.Taylor's done nothing for the team ever since he got here..

First game against WBA he was decent.

In the CCC he did well after coming on as a sub with Pancrate and getting a goal sometimes. :lol:

He is crap, him, Perch, Lovenkrands and Smith all need to be either executed or sold in the summer.

Of course he is. Was just joking.

This season, could've easily been 6th.

Dropped points twice against Blackburn. 3-4 points

Dropped poins to Sunderland away. 2points

Dropped points to Tottenham at home. 2points

That's loads of points.

Also lost to Blackpool and Stoke at St James.

What a daft post.

Er how? The theme of the post I was responding to was about points we've dropped in games we might have expected more from.

Guest firetotheworks

Enrique was s****, but he was also an absolute genius on quite a few occasions, like Stevie Wonder.

Enrique has the ability to see something, though.

So did Stevie. When he lost his sight, he found his vision.

Very good linesmen today. With a bit incompetence from their side, we could have had a penalty and a red card awarded. The offsides on Best and Ranger were annoyingly close..Especially the last one could easily have been missed. Almost glad it was correct. Would have irritated me for days if that goal had been incorrectly canceled due to a offisde.

This season, could've easily been 6th.

Dropped points twice against Blackburn. 3-4 points

Dropped poins to Sunderland away. 2points

Dropped points to Tottenham at home. 2points

That's loads of points.

Also lost to Blackpool and Stoke at St James.

What a daft post.

Er how? The theme of the post I was responding to was about points we've dropped in games we might have expected more from.

By your logic Man United should have won every single match this season and would be standing on top of the table with 81 points.

Guest firetotheworks

Enrique was s****, but he was also an absolute genius on quite a few occasions, like Stevie Wonder.

Stevie Wonder is a musical genius, mothafacker.

[/Eddie Murphy]

No, but really he is.

...was.

Enrique has the ability to see something, though.

So did Stevie. When he lost his sight, he found his vision.

:lol: Christ.

Very frustrating game. A few too many "off days" on show unfortunately, but I'm pleased we came away with a point. Just wish we could have* buried at least one of those other chances.

*I typed 'of' at first. :(

Guest DarkSchneider

Saylor is showing that he has a trick or 2 up his sleeve. I would try him over Simpson at RB. Simpson has no tricks at all and struggles with crosses to. Saylor seems way better on the ball.

Not happy.  Two points dropped against a team that we should be beating at home.  We could have gone above the unwashed and staked our claim for Europe.  Not contented with this "one point nearer safety" crap.  We need to re-adjust our sights.

Also, Raylor needs to go at the end of the season and we need to get Routeledge back along with a couple of quality strikers.

Guest EastEndGeordie

Very frustrating game. A few too many "off days" on show unfortunately, but I'm pleased we came away with a point. Just wish we could have* buried at least one of those other chances.

*I typed 'of' at first. :(

Tottally agreed we should have been at least two up during the first half