Newcastle United 1 - 1 Bolton - 26/02/11 - post match reaction from page 17

midds

Guest palnese

We should have been at least two up by the time they scored, which was annoying. The first half at least, every time they had the ball in a decent area it was because of sloppy passes and touches by us.

I need to see the Taylor tackle again because most around me thought it was harsh (albeit stupid). From that point on it was a decent point; Bolton have some good players and are a decent team.

Aye, this seems to have been largely ignored. They play some decent stuff at times - a neat series of passes between three or four of their players up their left sideline sticks out in particular as being representative of that.

Some of the disappointment of another draw has subsided (especially when a NUFC win looked so comfortably achievable at spells during the first half) I feel less aggrieved because Bolton are a good side. Not as good us, but a good side.

Based on what exactly?

We should have been at least two up by the time they scored, which was annoying. The first half at least, every time they had the ball in a decent area it was because of sloppy passes and touches by us.

I need to see the Taylor tackle again because most around me thought it was harsh (albeit stupid). From that point on it was a decent point; Bolton have some good players and are a decent team.

Aye, this seems to have been largely ignored. They play some decent stuff at times - a neat series of passes between three or four of their players up their left sideline sticks out in particular as being representative of that.

Some of the disappointment of another draw has subsided (especially when a NUFC win looked so comfortably achievable at spells during the first half) I feel less aggrieved because Bolton are a good side. Not as good us, but a good side.

Based on what exactly?

Bias and a love of one's side, obviously