Stoke City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/03/11 - post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Does anyone have pictures/video links of Barton getting kicked off the ball by Fuller? What was everyone's take on this? Seems the ref didnt see it and the FA cant be arsed to investigate

Barton was just getting to his feet and Fuller kicked him to put him down again as he ran past Joey. The linesman on that side will have seen it perfectly but chose to ignore it completely. Something he would not have done of course had it been Barton on Fuller. Their whole crowd was on Bartons back at this stage so the linesman was scared to go against them. Weak officials. Barton never stopped trying to get the upper hand he just does not have enough quality around him to make it happen sadly.

I walked right past a few of you guys (aimed generally at everyone on this website) going into the stadium. You were stood just inside the middle set of turnstiles talking about the game you'd played against Stoke supporters. Figured it was some N-O people.

Aye, that was me, Stu, QBG, MKSC, Tall Striker and Slim.  Interpolic was there as well, although he didn't play in the supporters match.

I think I must have seen you as well, I take it Tall Striker is NSG (recognised him from that video). He was stood in a group talking next to the food stand outside. Wish I'd put 2 and 2 together, would have liked to have a nose at you irl.

What the f*** man, I walk into a bar in Jakarta for a nightcap, and what are they playing on tv?

Highlights of this f***ing match, that's what :lol:

Only just seen the goals here. Jesus, lads, that second goal, wtf?

What the f*** man, I walk into a bar in Jakarta for a nightcap, and what are they playing on tv?

Highlights of this f***ing match, that's what :lol:

Only just seen the goals here. Jesus, lads, that second goal, wtf?

Clearing the ball is overrated. We all know that man.

I really despise Stoke as a football club, just something really annoying about them.

Hate there fans, supporters team, club, stadium and city.  Never have I wanted to get out of a place more than saturday.

I hadnt been to Stoke before Saturday, and seriously what a fuckin joke of a place. City centre about 2 miles from the station, ground about 3 miles in the other direction. Buses taking people back to the station too late for their train etc. It was like someone had went and planned a day deliberatly trying to piss me off.