This years home or away shirt with name and number for £13.50 LARGER SIZES ONLY

durhamunigeordie

Sorry if people think this is not worthy of a thread but I thought I would highlight it for anyone interested. I haven't bought a replica shirt for years but saw this offer and thought it was too good to be true.

JJB have a sale on this weekend where they are selling replica football shirts for just £15. The newcastle ones can be found following the link below:

http://www.jjbsports.com/popular-sports-football-football-kits-premiership-newcastle/sport/fcp-category/list?resetFilters=true

They have both the black and white and blue shirts available in sizes XL, XXL and 3XL, although I think XL might only be available in longsleeve.

With this you also get free printing. Tiote 24 is not on there but it gives you the option to personalise your printing and so you can just enter it there. It shows as £10 but gets taken away when you checkout.

If you use the code FIT210FIRST you also get 10% off.

Delivery is £3.99 but if you select pick up in your local store it is free.

LS Blue away shirt in XL with Tiote 24 on the back for £13.50 =  :frantic:

I haven't tried on any puma shirts so just hope that it fits!

Hope this helps at least someone. Have received my email confirming the order from JJB.

EDIT: Have just seen that they have child's sizes available as well for £10 (or £9 with code)

I hope I never require any of those sizes.

:lol: ditto

Aren't you very tall? Doesn't tall people require XL-ish or am I way off the mark? :lol:

I usually need large for everything, sometimes XL if it's a smaller brand of a coat or hoodie. If I was to get XL shirts though they'd be far too baggy and make me look like a pre-school child doing art class.

The club shop has it down as the home kit 10/11 so I'd imagine it will be changing. However, even in the sale they have the long sleeved kit down as £34.99 so for £13.50 with the printing it's a bargain! (I don't work for JJB incase you wondered!!)

You blatantly do.  :lol:

Sorry if people think this is not worthy of a thread but I thought I would highlight it for anyone interested. I haven't bought a replica shirt for years but saw this offer and thought it was too good to be true.

JJB have a sale on this weekend where they are selling replica football shirts for just £15. The newcastle ones can be found following the link below:

http://www.jjbsports.com/popular-sports-football-football-kits-premiership-newcastle/sport/fcp-category/list?resetFilters=true

They have both the black and white and blue shirts available in sizes XL, XXL and 3XL, although I think XL might only be available in longsleeve.

With this you also get free printing. Tiote 24 is not on there but it gives you the option to personalise your printing and so you can just enter it there. It shows as £10 but gets taken away when you checkout.

LS Blue away shirt in XL with Tiote 24 on the back for £13.50 =  :frantic:

Hope this helps at least someone. Have received my email confirming the order from JJB.

EDIT: Have just seen that they have child's sizes available as well for £10 (or £9 with code)

Good spot. Durhamunigeordie, you ARE the Martin Lewis of N-O. He's the money saving expert on breakfast tele by the way.

LS Blue away shirt in XL with Tiote 24 on the back for £13.50 =  :frantic:

Good spot. Durhamunigeordie, you ARE the Martin Lewis of N-O. He's the money saving expert on breakfast tele by the way.

I'm a student, I always consult Martin Lewis for advice  O0