PFA Player of the year: Gareth Bale (no really)

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very proud he won it after a great year.

But he's not even been your best player.

The award is a farce and footballers are thick.

I doubt the footballers even care tbh, just watch a bit of MOTD and stick a daft vote in for whoever is in the headlines. The award is an absolute load of bollocks like

Guest kingdawson

Well Luka has been better this season and probably Gallas too so you're right i guess. He's had a very good season though and tbh the players he was up against were also not consistantly good througout the season. There was no stand out player.

Well Luka has been better this season and probably Gallas too so you're right i guess. He's had a very good season though and tbh the players he was up against were also not consistantly good througout the season. There was no stand out player.

Personally on league form I don't even think Bale should have been nominated.

The 2 games against Inter and the subsequent media hype has won him this award, there are a number of more deserving players.

Bale has done next to nowt in 'English football' this year (what the award is supposed to be about).

Like fuck has he won this because of the Champions League man. What a farce.

Bale's a cracking player but to win the PFA Player of the Year award is a bit of a pisstake. This is what happens when they do the vote after about 15 games of the season. Silly decision.

Didn't someone post something on here a while ago about Bale and he'd hardly had an assist in the league?

Just had a look and he has 1. Alan Hutton has 2. Vdv has 7.

Premier League Team of the Year: Van der Sar (Man Utd), Sagna (Arsenal), Cole (Chelsea), Vidic (Man Utd), Kompany (Man City), Nani (Man Utd), Nasri (Arsenal), Wilshere (Arsenal), Bale (Tottenham), Tevez (Man City), Berbatov (Man Utd).