PFA Player of the year: Gareth Bale (no really)

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Premier League Team of the Year: Van der Sar (Man Utd), Sagna (Arsenal), Cole (Chelsea), Vidic (Man Utd), Kompany (Man City), Nani (Man Utd), Nasri (Arsenal), Wilshere (Arsenal), Bale (Tottenham), Tevez (Man City), Berbatov (Man Utd).

FUCKING HELL?! SAGNA?!

VdS

Ivanovic (I know he played mainly CB) - Vidic - Kompany - Baines

Nani - Wilshere - Parker - Modric

Tevez - Berbatov

I think.

@TSCollymore

Problem is,ballots are given out and done as a bit of a giggle in the dressing room.People are suggestible,so players go with the flow> Rather than exercising any individual preference or judgement.

Premier League Team of the Year: Van der Sar (Man Utd), Sagna (Arsenal), Cole (Chelsea), Vidic (Man Utd), Kompany (Man City), Nani (Man Utd), Nasri (Arsenal), Wilshere (Arsenal), Bale (Tottenham), Tevez (Man City), Berbatov (Man Utd).

f***ing HELL?! SAGNA?!

VdS

Ivanovic (I know he played mainly CB) - Vidic - Kompany - Baines

Nani - Wilshere - Parker - Modric

Tevez - Berbatov

I think.

I agree with that, exept Parker who's having a great yet masively over-exagerated season.

Another thought: How come Nani gets into team of the year but ludicrously doesn't get nominated for the main award, yet Parker and Adam get nominated but aren't in team of the year? My head hurts.

Another thought: How come Nani gets into team of the year but ludicrously doesn't get nominated for the main award, yet Parker and Adam get nominated but aren't in team of the year? My head hurts.

The whole thing is just a farce.

They should have scrapped it altogether when Giggs won it the other year.

How come Nani is 24 and is nominated for YPOTY.

That's a whole other issue. Just like Milner won it last year being the same age.

The limit (whatever it is) needs to be brought down to probably 21.

How come Nani is 24 and is nominated for YPOTY.

If a tree falls and there's no one around to hear it, then Gareth Bale wins PFA Player of the Year. I'd give up trying to work out the logic, mate.

Nicked from some Googled forum on t'interweb

The guideline is that a player has to be aged '23 years old or younger' when the 'season of 2010|2011 started'

Playing 4-4-2 n all. Antiquated.

Guest Heneage

Nicked from some Googled forum on t'interweb

The guideline is that a player has to be aged '23 years old or younger' when the 'season of 2010|2011 started'

That's still too old imo.

Really? fucking really?

As if these players don't already get enough medals handed to them on a plate.

Also if Bale won the PotY then how did he also not win the YPotY?

2 plus 2 is 5.

No wonder your betting history is as it is ;)

I bet on it being 4 but new laws of mathematics stopped me in my tracks.