PFA Player of the year: Gareth Bale (no really)

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Premier League Team of the Year: Van der Sar (Man Utd), Sagna (Arsenal), Cole (Chelsea), Vidic (Man Utd), Kompany (Man City), Nani (Man Utd), Nasri (Arsenal), Wilshere (Arsenal), Bale (Tottenham), Tevez (Man City), Berbatov (Man Utd).

No Nolan? Scandalous!

Premier League Team of the Year: Van der Sar (Man Utd), Sagna (Arsenal), Cole (Chelsea), Vidic (Man Utd), Kompany (Man City), Nani (Man Utd), Nasri (Arsenal), Wilshere (Arsenal), Bale (Tottenham), Tevez (Man City), Berbatov (Man Utd).

f***ing HELL?! SAGNA?!

VdS

Ivanovic (I know he played mainly CB) - Vidic - Kompany - Baines

Nani - Wilshere - Parker - Modric

Tevez - Berbatov

I think.

I agree with that, exept Parker who's having a great yet masively over-exagerated season.

Come on, i have Nasri bias but i think Parker has been a driving force for them this season, would love him at Arsenal playing alongside Wilshere and behind Cesc.

f***ing HELL?! SAGNA?!

VdS

Ivanovic (I know he played mainly CB) - Vidic - Kompany - Baines

Nani - Wilshere - Parker - Modric

Tevez - Berbatov

I think.

I agree with that, exept Parker who's having a great yet masively over-exagerated season.

Come on, i have Nasri bias but i think Parker has been a driving force for them this season, would love him at Arsenal playing alongside Wilshere and behind Cesc.

Aye he's having a great season, he's the standout playing in a horrid side. He hasn't been one of the top 2 central midfielders in the league though is all im saying, absolutely no where near imo

Guest Heneage

If Parker was playing for a midtable side, he would be barely talked about this season.

West Ham's flaws have exaggerated his performances.

Nothing more annoying than 'Where would West Ham be without Scott Parker'. More than likely exactly where they are now.

If Parker was playing for a midtable side, he would be barely talked about this season.

Nothing more annoying than 'Where would West Ham be without Scott Parker'. More than likely exactly where they are now.

I like how he's had a fantastic season and driven a doomed team out of the gutter and all the way to 19th place :lol:

Guest Heneage

I like how he's had a fantastic season and driven a doomed team out of the gutter and all the way to 19th place :lol:

They were saying it when they were bottom, it was hilarious. :lol:

I wouldn't say Parker was untoo underated, he seemed well liked tbh, just people found that he suffered from Damien Duff syndrome and just never advanced play enough from what I can remember. He's undoubtadly got better at that of late though, still not enough to be classed as one of the best midfielders in the league like, thats just MOtD sensationalism that people eat up.

I wouldn't say Parker was untoo underated, he seemed well liked tbh, just people found that he suffered from Damien Duff syndrome and just never advanced play enough from what I can remember. He's undoubtadly got better at that of late though, still not enough to be classed as one of the best midfielders in the league like, thats just MOtD sensationalism that people eat up.

When playing for us Parker made David Batty look like a genuine playmaker.

@TSCollymore

Problem is,ballots are given out and done as a bit of a giggle in the dressing room.People are suggestible,so players go with the flow> Rather than exercising any individual preference or judgement.

This post needs more attention. Worthless award, and doesn't deserve the attention it gets.

Guest neesy111

Nicky Butt was better than parker when they played together in the 1 season they had together says everything about Parker.  Horrible defensive player who's battling performances only stand out because West Ham are absolute dire.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

BUT HE'S VERY FAST!  :frantic:

:mackems:

Gazza on SSN talking about the awards. I can never tell if he's drunk or just natural sounds like he's about to fall asleep.

Guest neesy111

After Giggs and now Bale,Neil Kinnock is preparing next year's acceptance speech.

It stands to reason as he's the only Welsh left-winger yet to receive it!

Very Good Billy.

Guest neesy111

Presumably Nani will win Young Player of the Year and we'll have a YPotY that's three years older than the PotY.

Wilshere won it btw.