2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If anyone is interested....

United are also offering a free category C ticket for a game at St James’s Park to fans who make pre-orders from www.nufc.co.uk or NUFC direct on 0844 372 1892.

Guest bimpy474

Cant tell from that picture but have done a way with the hideous Northern Rock sticker, looks like it could part of shirt now if you know what i mean.

The one positive

God i hope so....sticker is god awful.

One thing though - with the golden puma logo and the year at the back, does it mean this year's letters / numbers are gold too?

Possible. Which would make there being a massive patch yet again annoyingly retarded.

Guest johnson293

So, it was just like the leaked image then.

Didn't like the leaked image when I first saw it, but it has kinda grown on me.

But I only recently bought this seasons shirt (at a knock down price at JJB), so wont be buying this new one for a while anyway.

One plus point from the Nolan close up - it looks like the Northern Rock logo may not be an iron patch, but actually part of the shirt?

I like it now with the real badge haha.

Ben Arfa's shorts clearly photoshopped on.

actually looking at it a bit longer it looks like a total photoshop job to me

I've just seen the photoshoot video on .co.uk. so maybe not. Looks weird though.

I like it now with the real badge haha.

Ben Arfa's shorts clearly photoshopped on.

actually looking at it a bit longer it looks like a total photoshop job to me

I've just seen the photoshoot video on .co.uk. so maybe not. Looks weird though.

CGI man! he turned up naked :snod:

I quite like it, I usually whinge about the new kits for a while and then they grow on me, but although this one is a bit different, I think it looks smart.  £50 from the online shop  :kasper: good luck with that.  The keeper kit is bloody horrible  :lol:

Some of the comments here man.

Let's face it puma are a shit kit manufacturer, and judging by a few of their new kits (Bordeaux?!) it could have been about 300% worse than it actually is. You know for a fact it's going to grow on people and it'll be well liked come next season anyway.

Guest Loven11

I thought it had too much black at first look but it's not too bad, I actually quite like the gold badge and the goalie kit ain't so bad either. Long sleeved shirt is canny good too.

Some of the comments here man.

Let's face it puma are a s*** kit manufacturer, and judging by a few of their new kits (Bordeaux?!) it could have been about 300% worse than it actually is. You know for a fact it's going to grow on people and it'll be well liked come next season anyway.

Like the yellow one last season. Everyone hated it at first, but it grew on people. Especially me :-D.