2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It probably looks better in the flesh than it does in photos.

this seasons was like that.. a lot more people liked it after seeing it in person

I think people were rather repulsed when they had a feel of it like.  At least the patch isn't that horrible stuck on felt this time I guess.

Guest mimifrench

Your new home kit seems very nice particularly with the gold badge. I don't understand why some of you find it so awful...

I'm sure when you'll see Ben arfa wearing it you will love it !

Guest Roger Kint

Looks loads better than the leaked version.

The thought of an orange away shirt has me :fwap: ing.

With a blue stripe(Peru style)

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

i like rhe new jersey. But even if i didnt i'd still get it newcastle true n true so i would.

its definitely better than this seasons.

The orange away kit has the potential to be great.  I've got this (along with many other Holland shirts, had more than I've had England!)

http://soccerlens.com/shirts/files/2009/09/holland_0810-home_shirt.jpg

something similar would be sweet, maybe with a little black and white on the collar instead of red,white, blue.

Guest Roger Kint

Looks loads better than the leaked version.

The thought of an orange away shirt has me :fwap: ing.

With a blue stripe(Peru style)

*drool*

Can anyone mock up an all orange Blackpool kit with the stripe? IE not as bright as Holland

Comparing it to this year's shirt is like comparing two types of crap.....at the end of the day, it's shit.

One glorious day I'll actually buy a NUFC shirt. Looks like it won't be for a while though.

EDIT: The back looks OK and the orange away kit could be awesome.

Despite initially thinking it was awful when it first leaked I now think it looks very smart. The long-sleeve will probably make it as the first current NUFC shirt I've bought in while.

Think it's £50. A rip off, obviously. But they've been £50 for a while so it's cool they're chucking in a free ticket n'all this time. Cushions the blow a bit.