2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think i'm going to get this, going to wait until August though. You need something on the back and want to see who's in/still here by then. Might just get Ameobi 23 to p*ss off people :razz:

http://findel.scene7.com/is/image/Findel/kb-92885?layer=comp&wid=350&hei=350&fmt=jpeg&qlt=90,0&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=1.0,1.0,8,0&iccEmbed=0

:fwap:

Fucking hell, scrolling down this page on a phone is like an Aphex Twin video.

:lol:

Try listening to 'Come to Daddy' whilst scrolling down for that Chris Cunningham effect.

The quality of the thing is irrelevant if we don't even play a whole season in it. Mine may as well have been made out of crepe paper for the length of time i've had it while being the current shirt.  :undecided:

Im relying on our away kit to do me next season after seeing that mess we call our home shirt, gold is very hard to get right and tbh I dont trust this lot to come up with something good. If there is gold in it of course.

Guest bimpy474

The new third kit.

310021.jpg

That is very nice. Ergo clearly fake

Its real, that pic is from the actual club shop site...;)

Guest Roger Kint

The new third kit.

310021.jpg

That is very nice. Ergo clearly fake

Got an e-mail from the club about it. You can pre-order it from the official site as well.

Aye its on the official site