Team Dubai (fka Getafe)

GG

FIFA should put some sort of legislation in place to prevent this type of thing happening.

The same FIFA who isn't able to elect the right player for the Ballon d'Or?

Isnt journalists involved in that? Because past years they have been right when giving out their best player awards.

Only one year they've been wrong, but even then they were right to an extent and that was when Cannavaro won it.

In the end, its a nations captain and manager who chooses and since FIFA merged with France Football and Ballon d'Or its also journalists.

No you are wrong, they have been manipulated by the media, people with no own opinions and especially FIFA...

FIFA who changed the rules of the voting for what was this years Ballon d'Or, with the old system Sneijder would have won with a landslide.

With the old system?

The old system was with Ballon d'Or: journalists who decided, and the FIFA award a nations manager and a nations team captain.

Sneidjer wouldn't have won neither of them since Messi is twice the player he is.

You are just saying that because Messi was the closest player to be an Brazilian, sadly for Brazil you will never produce a player of Messi's quality.

Pele isn't even a third of Messi

Someone is touchy once again, you're like a twelve year old girl mattis.

:thup:

You are just saying that because Messi was the closest player to be an Brazilian, sadly for Brazil you will never produce a player of Messi's quality.

Pele isn't even a third of Messi

Someone is touchy once again, you're like a twelve year old girl mattis.

:thup:

Guess what?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

If the Toon ever got renamed after another place, e.g. Team Mumbai, I'd stop supporting them there and then.

Be a real tough call like. The reason I support this club is that it represents my city and where I'm from. If it was changed in name, I'd be gutted.

If the Toon ever got renamed after another place, e.g. Team Mumbai, I'd stop supporting them there and then.

yep, and think that's what the Zaragoza fans will be doing if it is true.

The loss of revenue will barely make a difference though which is the sad thing compared to being a market place for Dubai based firms to use a vessel of advertising which I would assume would happen. You don't see any non-Abu Dhabi firms sponsoring at City these days aside from Umbro.

yep, and think that's what the Zaragoza fans will be doing if it is true.

The loss of revenue will barely make a difference though which is the sad thing compared to being a market place for Dubai based firms to use a vessel of advertising which I would assume would happen. You don't see any non-Abu Dhabi firms sponsoring at City these days aside from Umbro.

There is only one solution - nuke the Middle East.

So would I and help in whatever way I could to start up Newcastle United again like AFC Wimbledon.

So would I and help in whatever way I could to start up Newcastle United again like AFC Wimbledon.

I would absolutely love to see AFC Wimbledon reach the Premier League!

I would absolutely love to see AFC Wimbledon reach the Premier League!

Not sure about that, but really hope to see the day they compete in a level above MK Dons.