Liverpool v NUFC Pre-match thread (01/05/2010 - 12 KO)

Beren

Liverpool are really hunting Spurs down for 5th but these are the type of games we get something from.They're quite poor in  central defence,and so if we keep slim Andy Fordham quiet,I reckon 1's each is possible.

1-0 to us. Enrique gets the ball dances past half a dozen players before entering the box and finishing off his mazy run by slotting it under Reina. He celebrates by removing his shirt to reveal a vest which says "Fuck off Phil Thompson" and runs over to the dugout where he signs a new 7 year deal before high fiving Pardew and getting a bear hug off Kuqi.

N-O goes into meltdown because the body language experts on here adjudge his high five to be lacking in "radness", a sure sign he wants away.

:lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We'll play well. Barton and Nolan will have good games, Shola will be having his one good game of the month, Jose and Jonas will cause trouble down the left.

But we'll lose 1-0.

Was '94 the last time we won down there?

Yup.

We won 1-0 there thanks to a lovely Steve Watson goal in the League Cup in 95-96.

Sorry - I meant in the league.

Watson's goal that day was one of the most surreal things you'll ever see.

Guest Chris P

We are quite capable of doin these cunts. Thinking about the blackpool game it seems to me we went there with the tactics to win 1-0 if we could. Just to sneak it, if that was the tactic then well done Pardew because the energy saved will help us replicate a performance reminiscent of last Tuesday or west ham or The Scousers or the makems or the best of them all this season 1-1 Tottenham . I know there all home games but WTF . imo we're gonna shock the kop.

Fuckin bring'um on CUNTS

We are quite capable of doin these c***s. Thinking about the blackpool game it seems to me we went there with the tactics to win 1-0 if we could. Just to sneak it, if that was the tactic then well done Pardew because the energy saved will help us replicate a performance reminiscent of last Tuesday or west ham or The Scousers or the makems or the best of them all this season 1-1 Tottenham . I know there all home games but WTF . imo we're gonna shock the kop.

Fuckin bring'um on c***s

You know what? You're right.

4-0 Liverpool.

Guest Chris P

We are quite capable of doin these c***s. Thinking about the blackpool game it seems to me we went there with the tactics to win 1-0 if we could. Just to sneak it, if that was the tactic then well done Pardew because the energy saved will help us replicate a performance reminiscent of last Tuesday or west ham or The Scousers or the makems or the best of them all this season 1-1 Tottenham . I know there all home games but WTF . imo we're gonna shock the kop.

Fuckin bring'um on c***s

4-0 Liverpool.

ah well never mind. You are of course entitled to your opinion but i reckon were gonna dee um. A small wager perhaps

Fuckin bring'um on c***s

4-0 Liverpool.

ah well never mind. You are of course entitled to your opinion but i reckon were gonna dee um. A small wager perhaps

I was joking mate :laugh: Truth is, we don't have a clue which Newcastle will turn up.

Guest Chris P

Will get good odds for it like, for us to win. I can't see why we should expect to be beaten, really.

To quote an old milk advert "eggsacly"

Guest Chris P

Fuckin bring'um on c***s

4-0 Liverpool.

I was joking mate :laugh: Truth is, we don't have a clue which Newcastle will turn up.

Well hopefully the one i was talking about above turns up O0

Will get good odds for it like, for us to win. I can't see why we should expect to be beaten, really.

I could be totally wrong, but surely it would be an egg advert?

Guest Chris P

I could be totally wrong, but surely it would be an egg advert?

i was trying to replicate a scouse accent