Liverpool v NUFC Pre-match thread (01/05/2010 - 12 KO)

Beren

Guest bimpy474

Jesus wept, Keegan is just so bitter, he's rumouring that Tiote is on his way..............bear a grudge or what ?

He basically just said that we will sell everyone if the current regime has it way.........i hope we do sign players to at least shut him the hell up  :angry:

Well done, that has to be the most stupid post of the week.

First off shove it and why is it stupid ?  i think he has a right to be angry and bear a grudge but whenever he talks about us, he talks as if it doomsday always slating us off, i understand why but for me he comes across as bitter, my opinion or can i have one ?, i thought that was the point of this board or shall i check what i put with you next time ?

Looking very much forward to this. Liverpool's line-up doesn't look that frightening.

3-1 win for us, double Nolan and Colo, Suarez for them.

Really don't feel that much anger towards Carroll, hope the best for him and can't see him celebrating should he score.

Guest bimpy474

I deleted that post. Nice quoting though. O0

PS: do I have to run my opinion past you before posting? Etc.

You started it, i'm was watching him and John Scales slate us, Keegan claiming Tiote is on his way, again what was wrong with what i put ?

You started it, i'm was watching him and John Scales slate us, Keegan claiming Tiote is on his way, again what was wrong with what i put ?

:hom:

'You started it'. :lol:

You're entitled to your opinion, where did I suggest otherwise? Just because I think that post is stupid is neither here nor there. Unless I'm not entitled to my opinion? Forget about it.

Guest SuperShola!

Are Liverpool the most fugly team in the league?

Spearing, Suarez, Kuyt, Dalglish, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos...

Poor mans Jonas,

Guest bimpy474

'You started it'. :lol:

You're entitled to your opinion, where did I suggest otherwise? Just because I think that post is stupid is neither here nor there. Unless I'm not entitled to my opinion? Forget about it.

I have no problem with your opinion, but i wont call anyone stupid or slate their posts, i just read them without the a snide comment if i dont agree, my apologises for saying "sho.. it" as that was wrong, and goes against what i just said, so again sorry for that.