Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

It was like the Williamson/Anita fuck up the other week, he picked out the stupidest pass possible but the receiver just needs to fucking welly it. He'll be slaughtered in the press, made to wear a patronising bib, and then shot through forehead with a captive bolt.

It was the worst game he's had for us since he's come back from loan but he at least attempted to pass the ball around.

Agreed. He gave the ball away a few times but there wasn't exactly a lot on in front of him. Our lack of movement is criminal, I can't believe we can get away with it at the top level...how the fuck are we 11th  :lol: #bestleagueintheworld

It doesn't matter who we play, if we're told to sit back and soak up pressure, at home, to a side who were previously playing fucking shite, we'll lose.

From what we've seen of him he looks like he could play the role Colback has been playing, he shouldn't be instructed to sit in front of the back 4.

It was the worst game he's had for us since he's come back from loan but he at least attempted to pass the ball around.

Agreed. He gave the ball away a few times but there wasn't exactly a lot on in front of him. Our lack of movement is criminal, I can't believe we can get away with it at the top level...how the fuck are we 11th  :lol: #bestleagueintheworld

Don't let the fact there are teams as crap as us higher than 11th in every league on the planet, mind.

Agreed. He gave the ball away a few times but there wasn't exactly a lot on in front of him. Our lack of movement is criminal, I can't believe we can get away with it at the top level...how the f*** are we 11th  :lol: #bestleagueintheworld

Don't let the fact there are teams as crap as us higher than 11th in every league on the planet, mind.

Fact?  :lol: ...in your opinion, yes. I can see Rayo Vallecano and Hannover 96 (in an 18 team league) easily beating us at the moment. Coupled with the severe lack of technical ability for many teams in the Prem, it's a reasonable thing to say that our league is overrated and (in my opinion) not the best league in the world at this current moment in time.

Did his best Anita impression tonight. Invisible for large parts mingled with the odd f*** up.

His display tonight was that of somebody low on confidence, I wonder why?

Interesting reading comments on here from those I gather weren't at the match. The general consensus for those who went in the pub after was he was our best performer. Just shows you how you can see things differently on TV with commentary as opposed to live at the game where you see a lot of the off the ball work.

Interesting reading comments on here from those I gather weren't at the match. The general consensus for those who went in the pub after was he was our best performer. Just shows you how you can see things differently on TV with commentary as opposed to live at the game where you see a lot of the off the ball work.

They must have been in the pub beforehand anarl :lol:

He struggled but a lot of that could be attributed to our horrific set up. He'd get the ball and want to start a move, only to be left without any real options. His instinct isn't to hoof it. He has potential, he played a couple of meaningful passes and shows good positional awareness, a bit raw in the tackle though.

Out of interest who did you have as our MOTM?

Out of interest who did you have as our MOTM?

From our lot? Pfft, Cisse & Riv weren't too offensive. Krul if he didn't turn clinically insane at the end. Sissoko was alright. Abeid was the worst of a bad bunch tonight, imo.

Broke up play well, on the ball poor. Your regular stadium dweller hates him as per Sissoko because they take risks and don't keep it safe

:lol: Such arrogance. Wasn't even taking risks, was often failing to make 5 yard passes. Have been impressed with him up to tonight and want him to continue in the team tbf.