Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Howaythetoon

7m is a good price for Clichy when the likes of Lescott go for 22m or something. He's an experienced LB and nowhere near as bad as some are making out.

Guest kingdawson

Doesn't Rio have some ridiculous stat to do with fouls conceded?

That's Ledley king. Since breaking into the scene (1999) Ledley King has only been booked 7 times and never red carded.

7m is a good price for Clichy when the likes of Lescott go for 22m or something. He's an experienced LB and nowhere near as bad as some are making out.

Tend to agree, but I don't think he's considerably better than Kolarov and I'm surprised City with infinite wealth haven't aimed higher.

Tend to agree, but I don't think he's considerably better than Kolarov and I'm surprised City with infinite wealth haven't aimed higher.

That's what I basically meant... I don't think Clichy's a bad player but surely City should only be buying the very best possible.

:lol:

It's been entertaining watching KD try to engage Gash? over the past few weeks and just be completely ignored.

Hilarious stuff. With every blanking KDs desperation grows and grows.

Guest kingdawson

"weeks" kaka sure knows how to exaggerate. It's been since nasri's been linked to city. Ash is the first usually to direct something at me but funny enough he says f*** all about the nasri situation. How the f*** can u go from bigging a player up so badly to informing us that  he's overrated and his performances were exaggerated lol. What possible excuse is there.

Spoilt cunts those Man City fans. Despise the fact they can just sit there and write in to SSN saying good riddance to a player like Tevez. Obviously he's a money grabbing cunt but their just as bad on the other side, especially that Luke dick. 'Bottomless pit of money, we can find better.'

"weeks" kaka sure knows how to exaggerate. It's been since nasri's been linked to city. Ash is the first usually to direct something at me but funny enough he says f*** all about the nasri situation. How the f*** can u go from bigging a player up so badly to informing us that  he's overrated and his performances were exaggerated lol. What possible excuse is there.

:lol:

It's seemed like weeks!

Nasri is a pretty player to watch, but I must say he annoys me a bit when I watch him. Has to be one of the worst culprits when it comes to overplaying the ball, and looking to walk the ball into the net. When he pulls it off it's amazing (goal against Fulhma was it? For example), but he does overdo things quite a bit.

Also doesn't seem to perform as well against the top teams.

If Gervinho is a direct replacement, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. Bit more of a physical specimen that will be a threat with his power and pace and more direct attacking style. Will be a good contrast to all those dainty sorts Arsenal keep picking up.

These words were spoken by Gael Clichy when Emmanuel Adebayor left Arsenal for Manchester City in 2009.

"I really believe if you are a player who thinks only about money then you could end up at Manchester City."

I posted this earlier but as has been said, City are a completely different side now who will probably challenge for things next year that Arsenal may not, it's more a sideways step than a backwards step for money as it once was.